Bye Bye Mr Harper!!!

• Thread starter The Fish Assassin
  • Start date
Sorry for the repeated posts...but Fish Assassin...as for the precedent of the King-Byng Affair, after that the coalition government (this situation is far different in how it came about however) did not last long at all...another election occured...and King won a big majority...I'm ok with that precedent in the long run my friend! :D

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Sorry for the repeated posts...but Fish Assassin...as for the precedent of the King-Byng Affair, after that the coalition government (this situation is far different in how it came about however) did not last long at all...another election occured...and King won a big majority...I'm ok with that precedent in the long run my friend! :D

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Howdy,

Can't see a coalition taking hold. Not headed-up by a guy (Dion), who at a glance reminds me of the 'Scare-crow' on Wizard of Oz, and another goof who would tear my Country apart. Won't happen.

Sadly, Harper, even with his 'cover-of-a-Mad-magazine' face, is the best we can do right now; if only he'd get the DFO (Doomed Fish Organization) back in shape.

If they're going to decriminalize pot, then they should should do it with everything. Doesn't matter whether it comes from a bottle, or you smoke it, snort it or stick it in your arm, it's all 'A DRUG'. I my view, it's one of the great HYPOCRACIES of our time: Booze & tobacco are fine... but the rest is bad!

My 2-bits.

Cheers,
Terry

Howdy,

Can't see a coalition taking hold. Not headed-up by a guy (Dion), who at a glance reminds me of the 'Scare-crow' on Wizard of Oz, and another goof who would tear my Country apart. Won't happen.

Sadly, Harper, even with his 'cover-of-a-Mad-magazine' face, is the best we can do right now; if only he'd get the DFO (Doomed Fish Organization) back in shape.

If they're going to decriminalize pot, then they should should do it with everything. Doesn't matter whether it comes from a bottle, or you smoke it, snort it or stick it in your arm, it's all 'A DRUG'. I my view, it's one of the great HYPOCRACIES of our time: Booze & tobacco are fine... but the rest is bad!

My 2-bits.

Cheers,
Terry

Dispite what your political leanings are, and it's been asked before, how can giving a party who's mandate is to separate, be the party to have control over the government of Canada?
If you support the NDP or the Liberals, how can you possibly agree to this and still have any semblance of honour for OUR Canada?
I'm of the opinion that this "crisis" as the media vultures have labeled it, is actually democracy in action and that things always work out the way it should.
Prorogue till January and then another election to sort things out. Hey it's only money!
Cascadia anyone?

boc

Dispite what your political leanings are, and it's been asked before, how can giving a party who's mandate is to separate, be the party to have control over the government of Canada?
If you support the NDP or the Liberals, how can you possibly agree to this and still have any semblance of honour for OUR Canada?
I'm of the opinion that this "crisis" as the media vultures have labeled it, is actually democracy in action and that things always work out the way it should.
Prorogue till January and then another election to sort things out. Hey it's only money!
Cascadia anyone?

boc

Now Stephen Harper is taking to the airwaves in an effort to turn the public tide against the opposition coalition and justify his bid to hold on to power. How sad. Just face the music Mr Harper.

Take only what you need.

Now Stephen Harper is taking to the airwaves in an effort to turn the public tide against the opposition coalition and justify his bid to hold on to power. How sad. Just face the music Mr Harper.

Take only what you need.

quote:If they're going to decriminalize pot, then they should should do it with everything. Doesn't matter whether it comes from a bottle, or you smoke it, snort it or stick it in your arm, it's all 'A DRUG'.

I like Amsterdams approach to it actaully, if your caught with coke there it is an automatic 10 yrs in jail. 20 for selling it. That is the propoganda speaking for you to lump it in with crytal meth or coke.

Take only what you need.

quote:If they're going to decriminalize pot, then they should should do it with everything. Doesn't matter whether it comes from a bottle, or you smoke it, snort it or stick it in your arm, it's all 'A DRUG'.

I like Amsterdams approach to it actaully, if your caught with coke there it is an automatic 10 yrs in jail. 20 for selling it. That is the propoganda speaking for you to lump it in with crytal meth or coke.

Take only what you need.

Dude, if you would sleep with the unholy alliance to have pot decriminalized you are high on something.
If you live in B.C., pot laws are basicly ignored anyway. If the law is re-written it could be worse. - For example take Califonia's idea of legalization. You can land in prison for life over a few ounces of weed in a State that claims legalized pot. For LIFE!
Hunting and fishing rights? Good luck with that - the unholy alliance wants your guns. There will be no fish left after they sell it all off.
B.C and Alberta have nothing to gain from this coalition and lots to loose.
Say "NO" to taliban Jack and ding dong Dion and their seperatist friends.
NO to the Unholy Alliance!

Silver Sun Charters
Prince Rupert B.C.
www.silversuncharters.com

Dude, if you would sleep with the unholy alliance to have pot decriminalized you are high on something.
If you live in B.C., pot laws are basicly ignored anyway. If the law is re-written it could be worse. - For example take Califonia's idea of legalization. You can land in prison for life over a few ounces of weed in a State that claims legalized pot. For LIFE!
Hunting and fishing rights? Good luck with that - the unholy alliance wants your guns. There will be no fish left after they sell it all off.
B.C and Alberta have nothing to gain from this coalition and lots to loose.
Say "NO" to taliban Jack and ding dong Dion and their seperatist friends.
NO to the Unholy Alliance!

Silver Sun Charters
Prince Rupert B.C.
www.silversuncharters.com

From CBC
quote:To save his own government, Stephen Harper is deliberately trying to deceive Canadians about the facts surrounding a proposed Liberal-NDP coalition.

In an interview with CBC News in Toronto, a furious Broadbent had harsh words for the prime minister, saying Harper was also trying to pit English Canada against Quebecers in his attempt to discredit the proposed coalition to replace him if the Conservative minority government falls.

"I've never seen the leader of a Conservative party, certainly not Bob Stanfield, certainly not Joe Clark, lie — I choose the word deliberately — the way Mr. Harper has," Broadbent said.

The former NDP leader, who helped negotiate Monday's deal between the New Democrats and the Liberals with the support of the Bloc Québécois, said Harper also lied when he said the three opposition leaders refused to sign their agreement in front of a Canadian flag because Gilles Duceppe, a Quebec sovereigntist, objected.

In fact, there were at least two flags present at Monday's signing ceremony, as well as a painting of the Fathers of Confederation.

Broadbent said Harper is conducting a "shameful operation" by trying to turn certain defeat in the House of Commons into a national unity crisis.

"I'm concerned I have a prime minister who lies to the people of Canada and knows it," Broadbent said. "It's one thing to exaggerate. It's another to deliberately tell falsehoods

And your all falling for it..lol

Take only what you need.

From CBC
quote:To save his own government, Stephen Harper is deliberately trying to deceive Canadians about the facts surrounding a proposed Liberal-NDP coalition.

In an interview with CBC News in Toronto, a furious Broadbent had harsh words for the prime minister, saying Harper was also trying to pit English Canada against Quebecers in his attempt to discredit the proposed coalition to replace him if the Conservative minority government falls.

"I've never seen the leader of a Conservative party, certainly not Bob Stanfield, certainly not Joe Clark, lie — I choose the word deliberately — the way Mr. Harper has," Broadbent said.

The former NDP leader, who helped negotiate Monday's deal between the New Democrats and the Liberals with the support of the Bloc Québécois, said Harper also lied when he said the three opposition leaders refused to sign their agreement in front of a Canadian flag because Gilles Duceppe, a Quebec sovereigntist, objected.

In fact, there were at least two flags present at Monday's signing ceremony, as well as a painting of the Fathers of Confederation.

Broadbent said Harper is conducting a "shameful operation" by trying to turn certain defeat in the House of Commons into a national unity crisis.

"I'm concerned I have a prime minister who lies to the people of Canada and knows it," Broadbent said. "It's one thing to exaggerate. It's another to deliberately tell falsehoods

And your all falling for it..lol

Take only what you need.

Back