Bamfield Halibut Derby - May Long Weekend

Last

The Money Shot

Jeff's " Secret Chumming Teknix " omfg ,

we left him out there for 10 minutes , he accidently dropped the last roll of tp in the water ,
swore he took a couple of 2 footers along side his one pound balls lol..

later Gaters

IMG00156-20110521-1001.jpg

Im glad the Suzuki in that picture does not have eyes!
Looks like you guys had a great derby! Congrats!

OMFG!! I almost wet myself laughing when I saw this pic. Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah Too funny, man!!

classy dude...fished with him at the Chum derby a couple years back...five of us on a little 20' boat and he spent most of Saturday shitting in a bucket amidst the chaos of double and triple headers...

At least I saw a wash down hose in those pics..... Great to blast off the motor..

There are things on the internet I wish i could "unsee"

LMAO guys

That pic is hilare! IF you havent heard the story about when he clogged the toliet with a crab claw while his wife was away and he **** in a bucket for a week, you are missing out!

That pic is hilare! IF you havent heard the story about when he clogged the toliet with a crab claw while his wife was away and he **** in a bucket for a week, you are missing out!

I could picture it..... Back in the day commie boats ne'er had shitters. Most prolly still don't :D

well im new here ,but i sure did have a great time with the guys, all i can remember, going to sleep at 4:00 . Jeff and his tp just about cracked my ribs laughing. A good time had by all. Thanks to all that was here. WELCOME to MILLS guys. It was great to see everyone out. Hope to see lots more like this

HOlly $hit no pun intended sounds like a great time ill be there next year for sure just repowering the grady should be done next wed.That picture reminds me of a time in nootka except no tp,I had to cut off the sleeve of my stanfield my fishing buddies still remind me of that one.Good times frivin to get out be out.....

Tight lines
Billydoos

Great, I will never be able to say hi to Jeff now when I meet him without busting a gut laughing ..
I'll just have to watch out for a half naked little hairy guy on the swim grid.
Hope I get some warning so we can close our eyes ...LOL
Does this keep the seals away??

Looks like Osama finally found a sure fire way to keep people from tailing him out to his secret spots. Who would want to navigate through that mine field?

Hmmm gary oak background? Did ya clean her back home? Nice fish!

Cleaned it on the boat, took the picture at home - no camera on das boot. Good thing too, no need to be tempted to share any money shots.

JEEEEEZZZUUUSSS what the hell my eyes will never be the same damn his beard is bigger than those things he has for legs!!!!!!! skinny twigs im surprised he can stand up witht hat beard being so top heavy LMAO....
thats some serious funny shiat ooooopppps sorry for the pun.... LOL

Wolf

Back