Bamfield Halibut Derby - May Long Weekend

I'll be up at cabin...more work. Not sure about fishing time, just depends on how the projects go. What time is the weigh in? Or rather cocktail hour?

HFS Pat
Im bustin a nut tryin ta make this happen , get ur old little Ahern A$$ over there for the day ,your buying me a Iceay Keith,lol...
Jeff's back on the pond workin for the week again ,
Derby is 100% a go , gonna guess , its a weather depending day , Sat or Sunday
weigh in at Mills , 3 - 5pm ish weigh-in , depending on the later tide ,
might be Jeff's little " Go For " my rigs not ready , TOO BUSY ,
see ya all there , hopefully..

Derby , I should know by Tuesday eve if i can do ya that favor if ya still need be , send ya a pm , k

FD

I'll be up at cabin...more work. Not sure about fishing time, just depends on how the projects go. What time is the weigh in? Or rather cocktail hour?

Thanks, I should be ready to get her back in the water by Friday. Just did the oil changes, fuel filters and bottom paint. She is all waxed up. Moving onto the the stereo system and replacing my back up bilge pump now. Barring any issues we will be on the water by Friday and up to the cabin. If you happen to be fishing nearby the cabin stop in. I'll work my butt off to get our little projects complete so we can drop over for a beer when the main event is happening. Just let me know if it is Sat or Sunday and we will plan accordingly.

Update...got my bilge replaced as well as the bilge alarm. Was a *****, but we got er dun!. Installed new stereo and satellite radio so we will have the tunes cranked. I should be able to get it all put back together over next few days and will re-launch either Friday or Saturday.

Will be there for sure...really. No jamming out this time. Boat is almost together. Coming up to the cabin on Saturday morning. Felix, I'm bringing the old guy (my dad, Bill's uncle). Watch your dark rum supplies carefully. If it evaporates when in close proximity to the old guy, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Will be there for sure...really. No jamming out this time. Boat is almost together. Coming up to the cabin on Saturday morning. Felix, I'm bringing the old guy (my dad, Bill's uncle). Watch your dark rum supplies carefully. If it evaporates when in close proximity to the old guy, don't say I didn't warn ya.

Also You Scotch :)

See ya all at the Landing , Team Bin Ducker is on the loose....,

sweet Pat , entertainment is always good... glad ur gettin out..

later fellas

fd

Expect trouble. Jeff, I'm bringing up stuff from Deryk including one of the prizes. Wont get over on Saturday but we will be there Sunday. Hope that works. Can call me on Chanel 06 or cell.

Thinking of hitting S bank. Some fish over at Vernon which is close to home, so you never know where we will get to on Saturday.

Swilling and Killin:p

I am working over at harrison cove.. Gonna swing buy and grab a couple tickets for the derby.

Back