What's for dinner tonight ?

OH YES there is...we do them all the time ....one of my favorites

Wolf

Spider man holds the olive oil/balsamic...

IMG_4707_zps28e4975c.jpg

Cant really tell you it as its a work recipe .. but can tell you for a 20 lb batch we add 1 cup of sherry and apple cider vinegar and has a few red pepper flakes ,cayanne.. lots of different recipes on line I see what i can dig up if you want call me later tonight and ill give you as much info as i can.....

Finally got to my Steveston Dock Christmas tuna. burp

Attachments

• 03092014079[1].jpg
    03092014079[1].jpg
    94 KB · Views: 376
  • 03092014081[1].jpg
    03092014081[1].jpg
    90 KB · Views: 375
  • 03092014082[1].jpg
    03092014082[1].jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 372
I think tomorrow nights pic should be fish and chips.. I know a flatfish spot, got any good fry spots? Call incoming

Well blabber came out but we didn't get any fries.... But we got a few white meats..

hali2_zps2cbd0173.jpg

Fun day ;)

Well blabber came out but we didn't get any fries.... But we got a few white meats..

hali2_zps2cbd0173.jpg

Fun day ;)

Yep it was, should've stuck around...your batter looks golden...:)
btw I had leftover chili

Was it paid for with dirty oil money?

If not, that looks good J ;). I like the landscaping too

I am and will not post a pic of hali burger(s) I am eating right now... cause its too late and crumbs don't make that good of a pic

P.S... Nice job on the tuna Tub

Beef Rib Eyes. But since I did not kill it, NO pictures... ;)

Doesn't mean it ain't happing at all Dammit!! LOL!

Cheers,
Nog

Mako Shark for 12

Took my daughter out for a few hours in the Baja beach boat to relax . Got lucky- nice tail walking Mako and instant dinner for 12.

Yellow Fin and Dorado sashimi-then-Grilled Mako, fresh spicy mango salsa, fresh potato salad, and a broccoli salad, ice cream for desert washed down by 4 litres of hi-test margaritas and cerveza to cool down. Great Fiesta!!

Attachments

• DSC01294.jpg
    DSC01294.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC01297.jpg
    DSC01297.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 257
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome SF! you ever do any surf casting down there? That is definitely something on my list for next winter....:)

Awesome SF! you ever do any surf casting down there? That is definitely something on my list for next winter....:)

Once in awhile-there are some definite places around where surf casting works well-particularly down Cabo way-they have maps of the spots in the cabo tackle shops.

The stuff they use is definitely different. More tuna looking but buzz bombs and zzingers might be worth a try

Sorry for the derail, can't wait to get back to the baja. Carry on with the food boys an girls

Last edited by a moderator:
Last nights Birthday dinner for my son, can't believe he's 18 already. Back ribs slow cooked in the smoker, sautéed peppers, mushrooms, pea pods and carrots in ginger and garlic and Shrimp fried rice.
dy3uhypy.jpg

Back