What's for dinner tonight ?

fox.jpg
Enquiring minds want to know... what smoker did you get?

I went with a dyna glo wide body offset charcoal. Was going to go with propane but my dad has been giving me a hard time saying “ real BBQ guys don’t use propane!!!” I’m also going to do some smoking with just wood fire, no charcoal.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 51860

I went with a dyna glo wide body offset charcoal. Was going to go with propane but my dad has been giving me a hard time saying “ real BBQ guys don’t use propane!!!” I’m also going to do some smoking with just wood fire, no charcoal.
Heeeey Dyna Glo brother. I'm happy with the propane (converted to Natural Gas). But I also have a Primo Ceramic grill that I use for hotter, small batch, smokes.

Reactions: Fox
Heeeey Dyna Glo brother. I'm happy with the propane (converted to Natural Gas). But I also have a Primo Ceramic grill that I use for hotter, small batch, smokes.

I did a lot of research before buying and do didn’t want to spend a ton of $$ since I just bought a $1500 Weber gas grill. So far I’m impressed. I might insulate the outside of the smoker to help keep temps more stable when it’s cold and or windy.

The cover they sent me doesn’t fit. I think it might be for the propane wide body or possibly the skinnier offset charcoal. I can take a couple pics of it, and if you want it you can have it for free!.....Or a 6 pack of my favourite cheap beer ( old Milwaukee)

I did a lot of research before buying and do didn’t want to spend a ton of $$ since I just bought a $1500 Weber gas grill. So far I’m impressed. I might insulate the outside of the smoker to help keep temps more stable when it’s cold and or windy.

The cover they sent me doesn’t fit. I think it might be for the propane wide body or possibly the skinnier offset charcoal. I can take a couple pics of it, and if you want it you can have it for free!.....Or a 6 pack of my favourite cheap beer ( old Milwaukee)
Awe appreciate that man thanks but I've got it... covered :p

Looks unreal Jon now that's a sushi night, i showed my wife and she says to me you need to step up your sushi haha, gonna do that torched spam
Man never thought I'd hear you needed to step it up lol :eek:
The spam we actually pan fried first. Little bit of teriyaki sauce on the rice ball and then the spam. I torched it right before serving just to give it a little extra crisp and warmth. Would be awesome to try in your box.

Man never thought I'd hear you needed to step it up lol :eek:
The spam we actually pan fried first. Little bit of teriyaki sauce on the rice ball and then the spam. I torched it right before serving just to give it a little extra crisp and warmth. Would be awesome to try in your box.
That box is pumping it out like a restaurant :D ... that would be perfect in the sushi press, gonna build a better one like this
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 8.38.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 8.38.43 AM.png
783A2950-5FCF-44F2-83F4-737B64AFE267.JPG

Candied Boar Chops:

gzU7hkH.jpg

Back