What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Would be great if I could actually see the thing without pulling the whole cooling system out.

Would there be a fuse between the ignition and the relay? I can't locate it.
Not to sure, can you reach the starter poles with booster cable???? If yes then just jump the starter and see , if it goes then you have a problem in between, could be the relay , so if you bypass it kind eliminates all the crap in between

Not to sure, can you reach the starter poles with booster cable???? If yes then just jump the starter and see , if it goes then you have a problem in between, could be the relay , so if you bypass it kind eliminates all the crap in between
That's the plan for the next time I get down there. I honestly only spent an hour on it Friday night but then the lings called today!IMG_42071.jpg

very strange a trim motor every year, these are generally a pretty hardy part
I have a 2015 Yam 9.9 hi thrust I bought new at S&G and I am on my 3rd Tilt & Trim motor now- installed 2 days ago at S&G - they have warranted both times so I’m happy about that! I got up one morning at went outside at about 9 and my trim motor was wailing away? The leg was all the way down but the trim motor would not shut off - had to switch batteries off to get it to stop ? It may have been going since 3 in the morning - the motor was hot?? Is there water getting in these or just Gemlins??

Finally fixed the step/bar on my swim grid.
I just have small swim step with a step that swings down. The rubber clip that holds it up has been falling apart for couple years now and the step falls down all the time and drags in the water.
2 years to get to it. $2.25 Velcro strap and less than 5 min fix. Lol.

Back