What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

New drive is in!! Hoping to splash down Tuesday. Might get a fishing day in. Also spent the better part of a day with a buddy annoying the guys at Inlet trying to get my radar mounted. Had to modify the stupidly expensive bracket. Anyways it's in now I just have to get the wiring sorted. I wish I could have mounted it lower to he honest :pView attachment 63640
Looks good

New drive is in!! Hoping to splash down Tuesday. Might get a fishing day in. Also spent the better part of a day with a buddy annoying the guys at Inlet trying to get my radar mounted. Had to modify the stupidly expensive bracket. Anyways it's in now I just have to get the wiring sorted. I wish I could have mounted it lower to he honest :pView attachment 63640
thats a wicked tub ! jealous!!

Very nice I'll take 2 in black ⚫ :)
I will make a bunch of these for next fall (busy prepping a bunch of stuff on my Trophy for the coast this year... hopefully). The only cost will be basically nothing because it uses very little material and shipping should be cheap. Will let you know when I start making them. Going to try to find a Scotty Pro for a template so I can do them too. Also in colours as needed for forum members...

Me too please.
I will make a bunch of these for next fall (busy prepping a bunch of stuff on my Trophy for the coast this year... hopefully). The only cost will be basically nothing because it uses very little material and shipping should be cheap. Will let you know when I start making them. Going to try to find a Scotty Pro for a template so I can do them too. Also in colours as needed for forum members...

Finished my 1106 covers with matching colour for my hull. They turned out pretty good. UV protection I guess as it is sunbrella material and I used thread with the same capability. Anyone wanting a set let me know the number with the colour desired (Could include the name of your boat in place of "Scotty") and I will endeavor to make some this coming fall/winter. I am not wanting to make money as I only do this for fun. aHLc9MHfRM+AJNEWBFFkcw.jpg

Last edited:
Finished my 1106 covers with matching colour for my hull. They turned out pretty good. UV protection I guess as it is sunbrella material and I used thread with the same capability. Anyone wanting a set let me know the number with the colour desired and I will endeavour to make some this coming fall/winter. I am not wanting to make money as I only do this for fun. View attachment 63693
I’d take three in navy blue for 2106 riggers and a cover for a magma bbq

Maybe it’s intentional I’m not sure but the writing on those covers is upside down from what they normally are. If your standing at the base of your rigger looking at them the writing will be upside down.

Maybe it’s intentional I’m not sure but the writing on those covers is upside down from what they normally are. If your standing at the base of your rigger looking at them the writing will be upside down.
Mine are mounted with the arms forward at the rear corners. You make a good point though... I will clarify that with each of you before starting...

Hi Gordon, if I’m not too far down the list I would take 2-1106 in black, no worries if you have too many already but either way thanks for offering the service!!
Cheers

Finished my 1106 covers with matching colour for my hull. They turned out pretty good. UV protection I guess as it is sunbrella material and I used thread with the same capability. Anyone wanting a set let me know the number with the colour desired and I will endeavour to make some this coming fall/winter. I am not wanting to make money as I only do this for fun. View attachment 63693
Gordon I was thinking about these last night and a thought hit me. I’m not so sure you want to be putting Scotty’s name on a product and selling it. Scotty is a registered trade mark and on top of that they make the same product as this with their name on it. Your pretty much in direct competition with them using their name. Maybe they wouldn’t care but it’s something to think about. Maybe guys will want to put their names on them or the name of their boat on them then all would be fine I would think.

Just a thought I would hate to see you get in trouble over this.

Gordon I was thinking about these last night and a thought hit me. I’m not so sure you want to be putting Scotty’s name on a product and selling it. Scotty is a registered trade mark and on top of that they make the same product as this with their name on it. Your pretty much in direct competition with them using their name. Maybe they wouldn’t care but it’s something to think about. Maybe guys will want to put their names on them or the name of their boat on them then all would be fine I would think.

Just a thought I would hate to see you get in trouble over this.
Holy Cow!! You're right... I never thought of that. While reading your comment it came to me... I will put the boat name on them... that would be better... Good save!! Thank you!

Back