what did Santa bring this year?

SteelyDan

Well the GF and the kids got me a Sea-b-q! Totally pumped to use it :)

Attachments

• 20141225_083254.jpg
    20141225_083254.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 557
t_1062.jpg

:cool:

OOOOOOh I want that Sharpner ! ok, that BBQ too !

I got 4 new cushions for the cockpit seating of my Grady ! The photo however is the light spinning outfit for my 10 year old daughter - for casting to the Pinks on the earlier run in Howe S this summer. I understand the reel and line colour may cause a certain Forum member here to become quite envious but he'll have to get his own as this gift was for my daughter ! lol

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 466
2 lumps of Coal, in a box, regifted to me.

Santa and co. got carried away at my place. Loot includes a second Peetz stainless reel, a bottle of good scotch, a Japanese water stone (I do my knives the old fashioned way), 6 Sitka needlefish spoons, a Masterbuilt digital smoker, and a neck tie and an apron both with lobsters on them (I have a child-like obsession with lobsters...).

I'll be heading to Malcolm in a few days. Can't wait to drag a Sitka spoon through the sand.

Merry X-Mas everybody!

I was really good this year..... Got a 9000lb electric winch for loading the boat on the trailer, the newest and greatest 2nd generation fully loaded ITroll system for the boat and a Grohmann (Canadian Made Knife) :)

Oh and a few other toys....

Back