what did Santa bring this year?

I only got the evo2- 7" monitor and regular transducer. I just need a chartplotter at the outside steering station. I run 2 Furuno NAVNET vx2 monitors inside the cabin and can see my 10" monitor sounder screen from the cabin mounted outside steering station but cannot see the other NavNet chartplotter monitor. PLUS the Simard was half the price of one Furuno monitor! Mike at HC set me up!

I seem to recall I got my Chef's Choice from Amazon.ca.

Santa left an ACR ResQlink PLB under the tree for me. One of those handy little gadgets I hope I never have to use!

well santa brought me a nice keeper spring today 14lb of chrome

1d3dd5d9ed867165c26a33926ac63fd5.jpg

Loot includes a second Peetz stainless reel

this was a painful reminder...add my peetz stainless reel that was stolen to my early December break-in list. painful, but thanks for the reminder....I never even got to fish it!
Santa did stop by my house, but I thought it was the thieves again so it ended up being his last stop...LOL

...just kidding. I ended up with a sweet ecoXgear waterproof floating blue tooth speaker unit for the boat. Its pretty damn sweet!
Hope everyone is having a great, stress free holiday!

Cheers

9170MGoPWAL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.ca/Grace-Digital-...id=1419561584&sr=8-3&keywords=ecoxgear+ecoxbt

A brand new Scotty 1106,G Loomis softshell jacket,spare spool for my Ambasseduer Record 61 HC,a rechargable
handwarmer,and various steelhead gear including some trout beads that I've never tried using before.Now if the water
would just drop on the Cowie,I'd be in business!

I received a new laser pointer for the cat and this funny new cablebox/video game console
8d4b841f2309d8513811cbc201129cf4.jpg
girlfriend was gifted a new D3200 digital SLR with two lens,bag,tripod n memory card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a new laser pointer for the cat and this funny new cablebox/video game console
8d4b841f2309d8513811cbc201129cf4.jpg
girlfriend was gifted a new D3200 digital SLR with two lens,bag,tripod n memory card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did it come with a fishing game? :) Must of been 20 years or so since I played a video game console

Gopro 3+ for me too, and a new vhf with dsc.

Santa brought my girl a solid back MR3 engraved with her name and a new trophy Titan xl
image.jpg

Back