Cellphone case?

kaelc

What cellphone case are people loving these days? I bought an apple one with my iPhone and it is junk.

I’d like a waterproof case with a lanyard, but since the phone is pretty much waterproof, just a lanyard so dropping it over the side is less likely and I can attached a float for the kids to be able to use it on the boat.

Thanks

I've been using an otterbox for my iPhone 11. its absolutely saved the screen many times.

The Otterbox and Pelican Marine bag offer good protection. I walk the beach with my dog every day and last year I found a Samsung Galaxy that was in a Pelican case. The phone was bone dry and powered right up. The owner was a paddler on one of the FN canoes that did a large paddle in Puget SOund last summer ...she'd lost the phone 3 days before I found it and called her to return it....pretty good advertisement for a phone dry bag

It wasn't the hard case---just the soft bag that folds over with the clips that create the water-tight seal

Otterbox defender. May or may not need a stick in screen protector depending on the model of iPhone. Never a broken screen or phone or anything. Used a lifeproof case once, cracked a screen a month into it. Never again.

I like to live dangerously. No case for me. Don’t like a case that makes the phone so much bigger

The Otterbox and Pelican Marine bag offer good protection. I walk the beach with my dog every day and last year I found a Samsung Galaxy that was in a Pelican case. The phone was bone dry and powered right up. The owner was a paddler on one of the FN canoes that did a large paddle in Puget SOund last summer ...she'd lost the phone 3 days before I found it and called her to return it....pretty good advertisement for a phone dry bag

It wasn't the hard case---just the soft bag that folds over with the clips that create the water-tight seal
So if you called her on her phone but you had her phone , how did she answer .. ?

Not a fan of otterbox , makes the phone too bulky , i use a thin gel case , and i drop it once in a while , no damage , but not in the chuck .. , not yet anyways

Life proof case for the win always have my iPhone in em and never ever had issues and very well designed for water proofing and prevents major damage from drops or rubbing etc

Back