what did Santa bring this year?

I received a new laser pointer for the cat and this funny new cablebox/video game console
8d4b841f2309d8513811cbc201129cf4.jpg
girlfriend was gifted a new D3200 digital SLR with two lens,bag,tripod n memory card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!... We did the PS4 for the kids. It came with FIFA15. The kid went with Arsenal... I two nil'd him with Whitecaps FC :cool:

Tree_1_001.jpg

Amongst the many carefully wrapped parcels under the tree were the usual assortment of things for our Furry Kids.
This year, that included six pig's ears (two for each) wrapped in Christmas paper, and labelled as to each recipient.

The Gal's had No problems figuring out just how to carefully un-wrap the Treasure inside:

Kimmy_Present.jpg

Boogs on the other hand wasn't even slightly concerned with the paper. In fact he GOBBLED the offering down, paper and all, in but a couple chomps!! Always the Practical Lad, and never letting minor inconveniences get in his way... ;)

Happy Boxing Day Folks!

Cheers,
Nog

Nice!... We did the PS4 for the kids. It came with FIFA15. The kid went with Arsenal... I two nil'd him with Whitecaps FC :cool:

Hahahaha. Love FIFA so laughed pretty hard at this one.

New can am 650 quad for hunting and gift cards over here. Can't wait to love back to bc permanently in may and be here for hunting season

Sounds like Santa was pretty generous this year.

I got the chefs choice as well! Just finished a sharpening marathon!!! Never realized how many knives I had till I got that baby humming!!! Happy holidays everyone!!!

The wife and I went small on gifts, and spent the dough on an overseas trip to see the kid. I sense some online shopping coming on. Matt's spoons, solid rings for assist hooks, drag washers, plb?, do-it mold for lingcod jigs, new rubrail for the whaler, .... stuff they don't sell in the Okanagan.

I did a slight present upgrade now have the guitar instructor i always wanted
d24fe920da0a07bac50436be4d598f68.jpg
His name is Rocksmith..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's a hint from your girl friend !!!!! Hahahaha :)

You'll really know if when you go back to Alberta if she packs it for you.... LOL

I got the ultimate gift from kids for tackle whoring obsession lololol...Pretty sad I filled it up no time...... Also santa authorized 3D printer purchase....:p

plano box.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back