West Coast Fishing Tackle, and Deep Water Glow Cup.

I was the lucky winner in the recent crew member prize draw. Here are the prizes, these sweet phat-e x-treme glow spoons from West Coast Fishing Tackle. I got this glow cup from Deep Water Glow cups on my own. I had to test them right away.

View attachment 74882View attachment 74883View attachment 74884View attachment 74885View attachment 74886View attachment 74887
Woah ... I have never seen a glow cup ... I assume they work on batteries vs a plug in? Could be good for hoochies. Now I HAVE to get one for me and my fishing buddy Dave.

Woah ... I have never seen a glow cup ... I assume they work on batteries vs a plug in? Could be good for hoochies. Now I HAVE to get one for me and my fishing buddy Dave.
USB plug in, just hooked to my laptop for demo purposes but most boats have a cig lighter that can take a USB adapter, or convert to newer style with USB outlets in place for phone charging etc.

I have four Scotty outlets on my boat and I am toying with the idea of putting a Scotty end on the glow cup and just plugging it into one of the Scotty outlets I’m not using when I’m out on the water. Every time I bring my line in, I’m gonna drop the spoon or hoochie etc into that cup for a minute before I put it back down.

271950876_10166053644225595_9013137193011927376_n.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t stare into the cup too long @Aquaholic. Uv light isn’t good on the eyes haha. That’s a good idea. I’ve been meaning to make something like that with some strip lights from Amazon. I have a little uv flashlight but hardly use it though. Maybe I’ll line a little box with tin foil and throw the flashlight in there as needed

Im sure you could make your own for flashers with a 5gal bucket, some hot glue, and a strip of led lights

Looks like a great idea! Anyone know if they have cups large enough to put 11 inch flashers into?
I put a couple of these guys together for myself and another member. Just some .020 smooth finish alum, shiny side in of course. I made a v groove tray for the interior out of the same material. For light, it has a UV light bar (USB) attached to the lid and that’s that!

Attachments

• 0BAF944A-1DF1-4933-B541-C353DB1A7416.jpeg
    0BAF944A-1DF1-4933-B541-C353DB1A7416.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 46
Back