Wanted miniature schnauzer puppy

Steplift

Our family is starting our search for a hypoallergenic dog to join our large family. We are looking at a miniature schnauzer as the preferred bread. If anyone knows of puppies looking for a good loving home this please send me a PM please.

I’ve got two year old twin boys a four year old girl and a thirteen year old boy. A dependable 200 two stroke will probably do lots of jump but having said that I definitely don’t want the airborne pollution. So a high output four stroke 250 is the ticket easier maintenance and economical. Cowling Paint job would be preferred in black-and-white

Thanks guys I’m still searching I was hoping to save a little money and avoid breeders and the high cost associated with them. Looking more like it’s going to be the route I go if I’m set on them.

For fun I don’t need big horse power just one that won’t quit and spinning.

Our family is starting our search for a hypoallergenic dog to join our large family. We are looking at a miniature schnauzer as the preferred bread. If anyone knows of puppies looking for a good loving home this please send me a PM please.
Our family got a great schnauzer from https://www.myschnauzers.ca/ last year. Catherine really knows her dogs and their temperaments. There’s a local breeder close to us in Victoria but we made the trip to Mission and are happy we did.

Back