WTB 14-17' Aluminum (Victoria)

Llamafish

Hi All,

After a summer of fishing out in Sooke & Courtney with friends and family - looking to take the plunge into ownership.

-Have a young family, so ability to seat 4 would be nice.
-Welded preferred, not required.
-Motor, trailer ready to go preferred
-Cover would be nice but not required
-Budget is up to 15k

Please PM if you have something for sale or soon to be for sale on the island.

Thanks!

Last edited:
check out the ‘14 Lund in Campbell River. my neighbours boat: super clean and well maintained on FB marketplace

Hi All,

After a summer of fishing out in Sooke & Courtney with friends and family - looking to take the plunge into ownership.

-Have a young family, so ability to seat 4 would be nice.
-Welded preferred, not required.
-Motor, trailer ready to go preferred
-Cover would be nice but not required
-Budget is up to 15k

Please PM if you have something for sale or soon to be for sale on the island.

Thanks!
Go for a boat with a full top and drop curtain, from a young family 3&6 year olds. A warm, dry and well fed family is a happy family at least for a few minutes!

Thanks for the tips / pointers! I'll leave this up until I have the keys to something in hand but the direction really helps.

Grew up on tinners and most recently ran a 16' open aluminum for a few years up and down the island. Would recommend 16' as a minimum if you're planning on fishing 4. Middle seating is best as a walk through. The bench is a pain to step over and deal with. Look at the Lund SSV. A single, newer, well maintained motor is ideal. No need for a kicker as frankly it'll be so stern heavy, making it unsafe. These make it great boats to pull up on beaches and explore with. Easy enough to trailer and take to the lake. I miss exploring in the aluminum and the simplicity it offers, but I sure like being out in my 185. Don't miss too many days fishing. Welded will increase the price a lot so. Don't see too many lunds down on the south island. More of an inside thing and the perfect boat for it.

Back