Trophy 2359

JWS

Crew Member
Not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, or even a reasonable ask. I’m looking at a trophy 2359 out of the states, and before I head down to check it over, we’d like to make sure that boat will fit our current needs/wants as a family boat. (we’re assuming it does based on online research). Is there anyone in the Nanaimo area with a 2359 that would be willing let us check it out? Yes, I’m fully aware that this is a big ask.

OR, if you’re interested in selling your 2359...

PM if you’d like. Thanks in advance

Not sure if this is the right thread for this or not, or even a reasonable ask. I’m looking at a trophy 2359 out of the states, and before I head down to check it over, we’d like to make sure that boat will fit our current needs/wants as a family boat. (we’re assuming it does based on online research). Is there anyone in the Nanaimo area with a 2359 that would be willing let us check it out? Yes, I’m fully aware that this is a big ask.

Problem is one man owns them all….@Snyder

I have owned a 2007 for about 12 years, my boy now 11 grew up on it lol. I can answer specific questions. I’m up a 20 minutes north of Qualicum if you wanted to see one in person

I have owned a 2007 for about 12 years, my boy now 11 grew up on it lol. I can answer specific questions. I’m up a 20 minutes north of Qualicum if you wanted to see one in person
Hey dmurph,
Thanks for the reply. I’ll send a pm later today and quiz you up about a few things.

Cheers,
John

Back