Wanted: 17.2/ 18.2 hourston, 17.2 Double Eagle or Malibu Tyee

seabeyond

Looking for one of the above in great structural condition. Outboards only please (one ready for a repower is fine). Podded or factory outboard. Preference to soft top.

I have a Whaler 16sl with a 90 zuk which is great and economic as a fishing/ prawning boat but doesn't offer much cover for the kids. We mostly get out in the spring and it's been a little chilly with our extended winter weather. I'm hoping more cover = more than the 6 days we managed on the pond this spring.

Looked at a handful of boats over the last year but they have all had some sort of stringer/ transom issue. The recently listed podded 18.2 was very tempting, even with the wet stringer but I couldn't do it. I'm not after a project, but it don't have to be fancy. Just a solid Hourston/ DE for a reliable family island hopper/ prawn boat.

If anyone knows of one of the above hulls that'll be coming available, please pm me.

Looking for one of the above in great structural condition. Outboards only please (one ready for a repower is fine). Podded or factory outboard. Preference to soft top.

I have a Whaler 16sl with a 90 zuk which is great and economic as a fishing/ prawning boat but doesn't offer much cover for the kids. We mostly get out in the spring and it's been a little chilly with our extended winter weather. I'm hoping more cover = more than the 6 days we managed on the pond this spring.

Looked at a handful of boats over the last year but they have all had some sort of stringer/ transom issue. The recently listed podded 18.2 was very tempting, even with the wet stringer but I couldn't do it. I'm not after a project, but it don't have to be fancy. Just a solid Hourston/ DE for a reliable family island hopper/ prawn boat.

If anyone knows of one of the above hulls that'll be coming available, please pm me.
Sent you a pm last night.

I just posted one that I saw on Facebook that is for sale, it’s in the used boat section of this forum.

Back