Wanted 19 foot Arima Sea Ranger or Sea Chaser in BC

Jonathan H

Hi I am looking for a 19 foot sea ranger or Sea Chaser ,soft top, this will fit into my shop as much as I would love a hard top I can’t manage to fit that into my shop my budget is $65000 for some thing on the newer side ....2010 or newer $65,000 please send me information if you have a Arima 19 foot sea rangeror Sea Chaser available for sale as I am preapproved for my loan I’m very interested in purchasing this type of boat. Must be in BC. Vancouver island preferred
Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for a 19 foot sea ranger ,soft top, this will fit into my shop as much as I would love a hard top I can’t manage to fit that into my shop my budget is $55000 for some thing on the newer side ....2010 or newer $55,000 please send me information if you have a Arima 19 foot sea ranger available for sale as I am preapproved for my loan I’m very interested in purchasing this type of boat. Must be in BC. Vancouver island preferred
Awesome boat! ...... Had a 17 ranger loved it!!

Hi I am looking for a 19 foot sea ranger ,soft top, this will fit into my shop as much as I would love a hard top I can’t manage to fit that into my shop my budget is $55000 for some thing on the newer side ....2010 or newer $55,000 please send me information if you have a Arima 19 foot sea ranger available for sale as I am preapproved for my loan I’m very interested in purchasing this type of boat. Must be in BC. Vancouver island preferred
Hi join the Arimaowners group and also type Arima in the allcraiglist search good luck my little Hunter fits in my garage

Older hull is no problem with an Arima because no wood to rot mine is a 88
I brought mine up from Oregon

As I understand it, just because an Arima has no wood in it, does not mean that it can never develop water intrusion and other problems. Glass and foam sandwich construction (even closed cell foam) can also develop problems with age, flexing and drilling etc, such as water saturation in the foam, increased weight etc. It is true that having no wood to rot is a big advantage, but I would not conclude that glass and foam sandwich construction will last forever. An Arima advantage is that being built without wood keeps them light for their size, which means less power needed, better fuel economy and less power (smaller vehicles) to tow them. I like the Arimas as they have a wide beam for their length, which makes them a very stable fishing platform at trolling speeds. I think they do last longer than boats (especially marginally designed boats) with lots of glass over wood components and if I was in the market I would consider buying one and almost did buy one before getting my current boat, but you would still want to do your due diligence, especially with an ancient Arima.

Last edited:
Thank you, I really appreciate that. I had a look at it and it’s a little too old . My budget is $55000 so I’ll be patient and hope for the boat I want. Luckily I have a sea chaser now and will use it until I find the boat for me.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I had a look at it and it’s a little too old . My budget is $55000 so I’ll be patient and hope for the boat I want. Luckily I have a sea chaser now and will use it until I find the boat for me.
Look at osprey or skajit orca..... We got an osprey after the arima...... And never looked back

Hi I looked at the boat, great boat but it’s a hard top and I can’t fit it in my shop. I need a soft top. I’m still looking though, hopefully something will come up.
Thany you to everyone who’s been letting me know about Arimas for sale
Really appreciate it

Hi I looked at the boat, great boat but it’s a hard top and I can’t fit it in my shop. I need a soft top. I’m still looking though, hopefully something will come up.
Thany you to everyone who’s been letting me know about Arimas for sale
Really appreciate it
If I didn’t enjoy having my Arima in my garage and felt like paying mortgage I would definitely be interested

Back