Arima sea ranger options

@chris73
I have a 19 Sea Ranger in Victoria, if you want to come by and check it out. It has a cabin that sleeps 2. Maybe not super comfy for many nights but I am 6'5 and did several overnighters with my wife or one of my boys. The deck is large enough - I fish 3-4 people regularly. The Ranger is the perfect compromise between a nice fishing platform and a family boat. I have a skip top that is 6'7 tall underneath. At first I wanted a factory hard top but now I am glad that I got the skip top instead. The full standup height makes the boat much bigger and more comfortable compared to the hardtop. Highly recommend this setup. As you said, trim tabs are a must. A 115 motor is enough. If you like it sporty go 130 or 140 but not really necessary - I tow big skiers fine with the 115. Hydraulic steering - a must. Get a tilt steering wheel. I'd forgo the bait well pump with its underwater through-hull. Get a washdown pump inside this bait well instead and have it plumbed with intake hose overtop the transom. If you can, have them put in a carrier hose for the fresh water hose to the second stern well so that you can later replace the fresh water hose if needed. Without the carrier hose you can'r replace this ever the way they install it. Get 2 wipers and decent wipers. Get the motor well cover, that's a great feature. And get their solid kicker bracket. Ask for a beefier anchor pulpit. And a better tank level gauge system than their standard. Good luck!

Second that. As for power @chris73 right. Been on it and the 115 in more than fine. Nice boat....

Back