TOONA SHOOTOUT!! - Bamfield September 22,23,24

Well she's settling down a little bit. You have any days planned soon OBH? I don't know why you have a hard on for me but I won't ask for any pictures ever again if that helps:confused::D. Besides the boys down South have kept me entertained with catches like this........

IMG_2341.jpg

In all seriousness I hope you guys make it out again. I think the shoot out was a great idea and I wish I could have participated in it. I have to get out there to Bam town again real soon to put some handrails in at the new RHIOT center. I'll give you call so we can meet up for a beer or something.

Cheers,
Sculpin

This wind is making me sad. Beginning of next week... maybe.

I skipped my hunting trip for this goddamned it.

On a side note. Holmes GWPD - Captain Cooks on Saturday night... I think if it's still blowing it's gonna blow my butt up there!

Anyone going for it? TunaDon? Need an extra paying deckhand?

Cheers,
Sculpin[/QUOTE]

It might be your lucky day... stay tuned.

Can't nobody take me tuna fishing. Will pay my share:-(

well this is what happened,lol, i finally met osama and we got effed the eff up at GWPD,lmfao, i had such a great time dude, hope all is well;) thanks for comin all that way, i assure you it was VERY MUCH appreciated:cool:.......holmes*

oh man you guys are too much

Water Temperature

Been lurking on this thread for awhile and have greatly enjoyed the discussions and pics.

A couple of questions for the veteran Tuna fisherman out there.

I've been watching the SST charts and it looks like the warm waters are moving farther off. Has anyone been out? Are the Tuna still within reach?

Thanks!

Tomorrow is the day!

I won't be there unfortunately as I have to go to Vancouver for the weekend... brutal.

Have fun guys, good luck!

Two boats going.

Just got a call from the boys as they hit reception again. Weathers coming up on them a bit so they've turned back. Said they got a few though in the short period they were out there! They should be back to Bam in a couple more hours... more to come.

MMMMMMMMMMM fresh Tuna belly with Wasabi and a nice large hot SAKI !!!! Good eats and a nice warm glow!

Man,they ****** slayed em a few miles down the coast today.One boat got 40 plus,another 60 plus!!!!!!

Oh well,next season I'm hitting this fisherie hard,trying new gear,spending more time out there...passing on springs and hallys and going tuna crazy!

This site Ifish.net has some hardcore tuna hounds on it.

http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=379350

Here's a shot of the 61 fish. That adds a crap load of extra weight to the boat.

309269d1318050977-ilwaco-tuna-aboard-pacific-addiction-ilwaco.jpg

doesn't look like they were bled:confused:?

They NUKED them hard out here yesterday as well!!

2.5 hrs fishing 23 to the one boat and 11 to the other. Both boats never tried for them in their lives...

I went and saw all the fish...

dak from on here was one of the boats so watch for a first hand report from him.

Back