40th bday charter/lodge ideas?

We've been going to Winter Harbour for a decade or so, around that August timeslot you're interested in. We drive there so we can bring our own food/beer and have room/weight for lots of fish coming home. It's a long, 14 hour day each way. With shared gas, ferry and food costs and 4 per boat, we spend $2000-2200 each for 4 nights/3 days of fishing. PM me if you want more details.

Hi Nick
I have some great price options for prime time Barkley Sound in August. Based on 4 guys in 26 Grady, 3 full days fishing and 3 nights stay.
PM me if you are interested.
J

Hey Kingblazer,

We did Mackay Bay Lodge with one of our own boats and Charleygirl as our second (couldn't tow the second boat over due to Cameron Lake issues). We had booked one of their cabins so we cooked for ourselves minus one dinner in the lodge and it was really reasonable and Charleygilrl will get you into the fish. Jonathan is a great guide and knows that area VERY well.

I'm going to recommend David and Marilyn Murphy out of Kyuquot. Great everything.

They run a great operation and it is my favorite place on the WCVI to fish; the only downside is it's a long trek to get into Fair Harbor.

Reactions: abl
well price is a bit of a thing for me as I don't have HUGE funds just kicking around to do this unfortunately trying to stay under 3500 each guy ideal would be 2800 or so and Port eliza seems to be the best priced so far Im also thinking trying Gibran at reel obsession
Hi please pm me or give me a call I would love to talk to you about potentially coming and fishing with us anytime. Jim

well price is a bit of a thing for me as I don't have HUGE funds just kicking around to do this unfortunately trying to stay under 3500 each guy ideal would be 2800 or so and Port eliza seems to be the best priced so far Im also thinking trying Gibran at reel obsession
Call me at 250-792-0201 I think we can satisfy your charter needs.
Thanks Jim

Back