Tips and tricks

The wiring sound like a hassle and Princess auto has a two speed, 2000lbs winch on sale of $20. Decision made. Thanks for the input guts.

The manual, two speed was cheep, easy to install, and if I ever find it to hard to winch in on the 4:1 ratio, I can always switch to the 8:1 ratio. It took 10 minutes to take off the old one, and replace the new one. It's working great. I just didn't feel I needed to go electric yet. And the price was right.

After consuming several Grey Goose and Fentiman's cocktails, I came to logical conclusion that the cork from the vodka bottle fits my big igloo cooler perfectly and it has a built in grip. I do some of my best thinking that way, often using rum or other spirits.

After consuming several Grey Goose and Fentiman's cocktails, I came to logical conclusion that the cork from the vodka bottle fits my big igloo cooler perfectly and it has a built in grip. I do some of my best thinking that way, often using rum or other spirits.

LOl... very good :)

One trick I've been using for those days your buddies want to you to take them out, but you don't feel like dealing with cleaning fish, packaging fish, etc....I just fish in Victoria/Sooke!

Okay okay, that was bad. Too soon?

One trick I've been using for those days your buddies want to you to take them out, but you don't feel like dealing with cleaning fish, packaging fish, etc....I just fish in Victoria/Sooke!

Okay okay, that was bad. Too soon?

Don't think of it as a fishing...just a really slow boat ride!

Back