Thread of the Year

Admin

Admin
Staff member
With Christmas officially in the books, but the spirit of the season still upon us, we want to look back on 2018 and pay tribute to the member who created the best thread of the year, as judged by their peers! Between now and December 30th we will accept nominations for our Thread of the Year competition. From the nominations, three threads will be chosen and a poll will be set up where you will be able to vote for your choice of the best of 2018. To make it a little more interesting, and reward the creativity and genius of our winners, we are pleased to offer prizes to the top two finishers. With the help of our good friends at Pacific Net and Twine and Scotty, we are going to award first and second place with the following prizes.

PNT Logo.png

First place will receive a $50.00 gift certificate from Pacific Net and Twine to use at either the Richmond, Parksville or Prince Rupert locations.

scotty logo.jpg

Second place will receive the New Ball Mounting System, complete with a universal mount, from Scotty.

scotty ball mount.jpg
To nominate your choice for thread of the year you can reply to this post with the title of thread or send it via PM to the @Admin account. The poll will be created on New Year's day and voting will close on January 7, 2019!

Last edited:
We'll have to wait and see how the chicken turn out. LOL. TSN turning point!
Well I just ordered a new fryer so clearly I'm pretty excited about it myself :D 4 gallon, two basket propane fryer on a stainless cart with 8" wheels. I'm actually having a photographer come to my super bowl party this year to get some marketing started. This will be a business in 2019. To what extent is TBD.
Sorry that's a 2019 thread ;).

BACK TO THE VOTES!

Back