Crew Member Chistmas 2023

@Admin If I buy a membership now will it be for the 2024 season or do i have to wait for the new year to purchase?

Thanks

The Crew Member program is good for 1 full year from the date of purchase. We do not operate on a calendar year and your renewal would be on your aniversary, one year from the date of purchase. Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Brian

Last edited:
Well, Santa has made his rounds and has one last delivery for our Crew Member Christmas. The elves at PNT put together a fantastic package including a Grundens hoodie, PNT hat, a Yeti Yonder water bottle and a PNT Gift Cetificate for our last gift of 2023!

Merry Christmas!​

PNT 12-days-GRAND-PRIZE.jpg

Well, another Christmas is in the books and I hope you enjoyed time with family and friends. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the gang at Pacific Net and Twine for once again going above and beyond in providing the gifts for our Crew Member Christmas this year. They are great to work with and we appreciate the support of the program. I also want to say a big thank you to all of you Crew Members that continue to support the site and the program via your participation. This community called SFBC doesn't happen without your contributions, both monetarily and through your sharing of information and stories brought on by your enjoyment of fishing. All the best for a healthy and happy 2024!

Brian

Back