The Miss Eliza

I just read through the 25 pages on the AAB forum. Stellar fabrication, superb attentio to detail and an eye for unique innovation. Encore' Encore'

The rod holders I make in my shop from 6063 Alloy Schedule 40 Pipe. As you see in the one picture with my son and his friends holding the tuna the rods holders were full last year so we had to cut it off and add another 10. 5 troll rods with a couple of extras, 5 or 6 spin casters, 4 jig rods, and 12 Live Bait Sticks. Plus what ever extra rods friends bring on the boat.

The Journey on BD outdours has a lot more pictures and word descriptions in that thread. Yes it is huge and has I think over 100K views. Problem is it is an addiction; Working on the boat. New boat with a 12' beam would be nice.

My defroster for my front windows
29'build344.jpg

29'build343.jpg

lightsonthedock.jpg

I do thank-you all for the kind words and John your welcome every year at the House. Since th Youngest Moved out this spring to his house I will have an extra Bed for someone else

Hey Zues buddy!!!

Took you long enough to come over to the Canadian side LOL!!!

Welcome to the nut house big time. Myself and others thank you for all the hospitality in the past and thank you for the future offer.

You are one of the good ***** out there for sure.

That last shot with the lights is going to make me spend some more money you f#×&er lol.

Cheers
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Zues buddy!!!

Took you long enough to come over to the Canadian side LOL!!!

Welcome to the nut house big time. Myself and others thank you for all the hospitality in the past and thank you for the future offer.

You are one of the good ***** out there for sure.

That last shot with the lights is going to make me spend some more money you f#×&er lol.

Cheers
John

Yes John. I second John's sentiment. You were a gracious host when you welcomed us to stay with you and introduced us around.

I would love the opportunity to reciprocate some day if you ever make it up our way.

cheers, Shawn

That is triplex, hardcore, aluminum ****. What a rig, wiping drool from my chin.

I love the boat, followed the build on both AAB and Bloody Decks. I love the way you made it yours Goat. The only question I ever had was why are the mounts for the down riggers so high? I find them a bit too bulky for my liking. Beautiful rig though.

hellz ya that thing is a monster. The underwater lights are a nice touch. I look forward to seeing them on the Sculpin! :) Thanks for well documented build. It takes just as much time posting as it does welding, good work on both!

Back