Telegraph Cove

I will be in telegraph cove week Thursday till after the long weekend don't know if you will still be there. The wife and I are are staying in one of the cabins on the boardwalk hope to see you there.
quote:Originally posted by sharkbait

Hey there SS,

I am planning on heading up there this weekend (boating up from Comox with wife and kids) and looking for a good place (for amenities and price) for moorage. Also, maybe on a following trip, I can interest you in a free fishing trip aboard my boat and you can show me some of the hotspots, etc.

let me know if you are interested...i have a 27 foot bayliner (2655) all outfitted. A couple of years ago I moored in Hardy and the last 2 years I was in Tahsis but the kids and wife like the calmer weather of the strait

thanks,[^][8D]

Beacon

12.jpg

thanks very much,

I'll look you both up once I decide exactly when we are heading up and where we are staying.

[8)]

sharkbait

Out off Malcolm Island today.
Many undersize chinook early on. We didn't hot our first big fish until an hour after the change. Lost one good one and ended up with two over twenty. With one big coho to add to the box.
Did not see many other chinook bagged but saw a good amount of coho. One guy got 5 pinks so they could be showing up now.
The whales came through early, might have been a better day without them.
Any reports from blackfish sound?

The pinks are here.
Getch yer coho while you can. I hit a few at flower island yesterday afternoon before losing a big chinooker and my favorite rig to a seal down in the pass.
Malcolm Island has not lit up recently but is still showing signs of life.

Back