Telegraph Cove in July?

Despy

Well, 12 of us have booked 5 days the first week of July so here`s hoping that this year it turns out to be good. Being from the lower mainland, it is our one trip of the year to the island . Hauling up 4 boats, all between 21-24 feet so am a bit curious as to what the road is like beyond CR and some kind of estimate as to how long it takes to drive it.
Wolf, if you read this, I would also be curious as to how long it takes to run up to Knight Inlet from TC and whether or not it would be worth it.
Now comes the tough part, waiting the four months. :) .

From TC to Knights (like Hoya) it's about an hour and 15 if you are cruising at 30mph. From CR to TC it is about a 2hr 15min drive..maybe more if hauling boats. The road is fine too...fairly straight and not bumpy (except from the turnoff off the main highway to Telegraph...which is only like 5km.

I'm from Woss...you'll pass by it...it's a road sign on the side of the road and thats about it lol

ill be there as well ill be in for the whole month of july this year pm me personally if you want to chat

Wolf

What SerengetiGuide said =) The merry go round was and I think for the area is a great place to fish. The 36 foot aluminum power catamaran I take across cruises at about 25 knots and it takes me about 1 hour to get to Shawl bay from Port McNeil your most likely under a 2 hour run depending how fast and how far you are headed up knights. O AND HOW MUCH YOU STOP AND FISH =P

Back