TACKLE, TACKLE and More TACKLE!

Haze

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD every last bit Pending Payment..
Thanks Wagner
Sorry to everyone else but Wagner got the first PM in and he opted to "take it all!"

------------------------------------------------------
Up for sale I have some pre-made ready to go tackle kits with all the goodies you always wished you had. I used to guide here in Campbell River but recently switched careers I’ve sorted through a plethora of tackle and kept a couple of everything and the rest I’ve been getting rid of bit by bit. In WILLOW POINT of CAMPBELL RIVER.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: Don’t bother trying to low ball me with other offers on this stuff as these are great deals and they aren’t going to last long as is. If you want them come get em if you don’t want to pay what I’m asking go buy them in the store. – Thanks guys/gals

WEST COAST HOG KIT:
2 Superior #8 spoons painted in Pilchard patterns
1 Large tomic pilchard spoon
1 large Lur Jehnson Live Image modified to Pilchard pattern
2 Pre-rigged and 2-unrigged west coast Turd hootchies these guys sell for $20 a pack in some stores for good reason.
Assortment of 4.5” Yamashita squid – that’s right 4.5”ers these are EXTRA large for mimicking LARGE bait to snag the August/September pigs.
6” Tomic Pilchard Plug
6” Tomic Tubby custom blu/glow
9” Lyman plug in pilchard colors
This kit goes for $60 to some lucky guy/gal

SPOONS, SPOONS, SPOONS!
Super awesome assortment of TOMIC and Coyote and Luhr Jensen and more spoons.
Most of the larger TOMIC spoons are never used as I got a big order of them 2 years back with many doubles and never fished them all before I switched jobs.
This kit goes for $45

TOMIC PLUGS
Nine 6” TOMIC including 140, 84flg, 700, 191, 203, modified 600, 109, & a custom Jack Smith plug
1 Custom Purple Truck 5” tubby
Seven 5” TOMICs including, 500, 109, 639, 500g, 191, 700, 84 and more..
This kit goes for $40

Hootchies Galore!
This is one plano tray JAM PACKED full of all of my favorite inside passage hootchies varying from cuttlefish to octopus to needlefish sizes. Campbell River killers such as the Army Truck, Purple Truck, Blue Meenie, Jack Smith, Hornet, Purple Haze, Ghost, Green Ghost, Cop Car, Tiger Tiger Haze, Christmas Tree, Spatter Back, Gator, T-Rex, 639, Speedo, Pistachio and many more.
This kit goes for $50

Attachments

• hootchies1.jpg
    hootchies1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 399
  • Hootchies2.jpg
    Hootchies2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 399
  • Plugs1.jpg
    Plugs1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 399
  • Plugs2.jpg