Tackle Shack Sale

all yeah need is teaser heads, lines and hooks and i would be done my tackle shopping for the summer.

picked up a few things that i can't find locally

all yeah need is teaser heads, lines and hooks and i would be done my tackle shopping for the summer.

picked up a few things that i can't find locally
They have a pretty awesome selection of teaser heads. All in bulk so you don't have to buy 3 at a time. I think they have upwards of 80 different colors between Oki JDF, Oki Anchovy classics and Rhys Davis Anchovy Specials and Bulletrolls. Those won't be on the site though for a while is my guess.

Placed my order! Though I waited too long and one of you must have bought the last Salty Dog flasher :p Now I have enough GSBs to last me until I visit the shop in person.
So excited!

Hey guys, sorry to get off track a bit but can I have help with a couple of good rod suggestions for the Islander reels i have? not looking for pay $$$$ just $$ :) If on sale somewhere all the better, Thank you

Hey guys, sorry to get off track a bit but can I have help with a couple of good rod suggestions for the Islander reels i have? not looking for pay $$$$ just $$ :) If on sale somewhere all the better, Thank you
Find original titan 3106 and you will be happier then a pig in _ _it

Shimano Technium 10’6” mooching rod.

Usually $200 but can be had for ~$150 if you catch a sale.

Medium or Medium Heavy depending on your preference.

I don't mind the trophy XL's. I liked them better than the Techniums. No 1st gen Titan though.

I ran some of the trophy xl tqr 3106 last season on my boat and have to say it’s a good rod and we put a decent amount of time on them. Bang for your buck I think there worth it

Technium medium heavy (medium if you’re chasing coho or winter springs) @Robert Snyder

shout out to the tackle shack. Great guys there!

Last edited:
x 2 on the Trophy XL TQR3106, no problems with the ones I have. Over a year on mine. Pretty good value

Surprised this shop has any Tackle left with you junkies buying like crazy..... :p;)

"...but right now, the demand isn't being driven by need, it's being driven by human emotions - the emotion to grab and hoard the rolls of white gold. These are all normal behaviors and I don't think it's necessary to demonize anybody for doing it."

For those buying those blowout prices on Grand Slam Bucktails, here is some advice. If you are fishing springs from June-August tie them 39" from swivel to the nose of the bucktail with a two single hooks. I've been using the owner No Escape barbless in a 5/0 towards the front and a 4/0 that is flush with the rear of the bucktail. They have been absolutely dynamite and probably the most durable lure on the market. I used one for a whole summer before it needed replacing. Another bit of advice is to rinse and dry it properly after so the threads stay nice and straight. When the herring are large as they often are in Campbell River the Magnum bucktails can really perform. I'm partial to the Blue, then Purple Haze and Cop car colors. I've never ran the minis but have gotten reports that the fellas up in Brown's Bay have hammered Chum on them late season...

WW

For those buying those blowout prices on Grand Slam Bucktails, here is some advice. If you are fishing springs from June-August tie them 39" from swivel to the nose of the bucktail....
Interesting I've been wondering if I was fishing them too short-Thanks for the intel.

"...but right now, the demand isn't being driven by need, it's being driven by human emotions - the emotion to grab and hoard the rolls of white gold. These are all normal behaviors and I don't think it's necessary to demonize anybody for doing it."

Well said, agreed! :) I am very emotional atm, I kinda understand pregnancy a bit better, I wake-up to be a different person than the last, hahaha

sleeping-fisherman-bed-fishing-tackles-think-dream-big-fish-trophy-121544288.jpg

Last edited:
Back