Tackle Shack Sale

Hey guys, I have a cart ready to check out but they will not ship to Red Deer, which is understandable, or Vernon. If I were to purchase and support this store could someone do a pickup for me and hold onto the package until I get a chance to get over? I guess that would be my only option??

You must be getting the same shipping error that I've been getting. I'm gonna email the store

for those of you that haven’t been to this store, you may be surprised to know it’s only about 40’x 40’ Tiny little shack but they have an awesome selection, and the old timer whose name escapes me right now is a real beauty

Apparently The shipping error is an issue with Shopify and will be fixed today. I think they are adding more stuff too like Grand Slam Bucktails which are a beauty on the island. I think they are the only ones that carry them now.

for those of you that haven’t been to this store, you may be surprised to know it’s only about 40’x 40’ Tiny little shack but they have an awesome selection, and the old timer whose name escapes me right now is a real beauty
His name is George who is a good friend of mine.

Apparently The shipping error is an issue with Shopify and will be fixed today. I think they are adding more stuff too like Grand Slam Bucktails which are a beauty on the island. I think they are the only ones that carry them now.

Hey, ya got a link for the "Grand Slam Bucktails"? I can't find them... thx

army truck, blue with silver, red/black white, dk grey/white black, white,lt grey/ black, orange/brown/black

Just hit Subtotal $200.05 CAD, lol, great to support this small business :) Thank you for everyone help, appreciate it...

And the shipping worked to my home :)

Just rec'd my order from Canada Post!

Hand written thank you note from George, will be buying more! Nicely done.

Back