Stamp

I'll be there probably no earlier than the 20th depending on water levels. At least theres always plenty of scummers this time of year if the winters aint there.

well seems to me what you guys are saying is you wanna know you have to go:D

Fish-Rite

Augh, man - I thought that i made it clear, that it is not nice to divert folks...sept. has always been the key month! Now i know that you are full of bs! Steel this time of year, hehe, ya right! LOL

LOL, hehe

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Robert i was referring too last august and that's no b.s!!Green hotshot courtesy of screaming fish and fly!!Oh ya bags gonna put his new islander on a custom rvp raven moocher!!

Fish-Rite

Oh, ok...I think I saw them there pic's - that was a hawg! Wad-it go, 35, maybe 40 pounds?? I was pretty certain that you were straight up. Aug. eh, I didn't even come close to thinking that they ran that early in the year...I have a new challenge to hit early run steel in Aug., rather than Sept...cool! Thanks for the tip Fish-Rite...do you think a purple haze uv hot spot or oki flasher would be more effective in mid to low flow, or should I stick to the green as you have suggested??? Ooops, myBad - Hot Shot??? is that a spinner? LOL hehe - just call me nasty...hehe

The new Raven Moocher that I am developing should be here in the early part of Jan.2008

Thanks for the tips.

Cheers,
RVP. ;)[}:)]

Fish-Rite & Roe Bags...sittin' in a tree, blah, blah, blah blah - LOL Jus' kiddin'! hehe

Guess what showed up late Friday afternoon?? Starts with "R" and ends with "N"...there heeere! Come and git'em. Just in time to Kill Fish!!

[define "kill" = As a body of water, a kill is a creek. The word comes from the Middle Dutch kille, meaning "riverbed" or "water channel." The modern Dutch term is kil.]

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Back