Stamp/Somass

listen here u piece off !@#$.....i wonder if u would say that 2 my face?probably not!!!your hiding behind your computer.and if u did...u would only get 1 word out......and yah u would b out alright

quote:Originally posted by shake a paw

hey luna!im not mad and im not some poor bank fisherman...im just reminding every1 how ignorant most guides r.and yah...they all thought it was pretty funny!!!ha ha...

shakes:D

spinnin pinnin and grinnin:D

I thought you were a Beek before but now I just feel sorry for you. You're obviously "special".

quote:Originally posted by shake a paw

listen here u piece off !@#$.....i wonder if u would say that 2 my face?probably not!!!your hiding behind your computer.and if u did...u would only get 1 word out......and yah u would b out alright
Was that for me?

Timeline for posts tend to get a little mixed up. I admit I often get confused as to what was meant for who. I always try to quote the guy before going off on him so that it goes out to the right guy.

It looks to me like it's more targeted at CSC. Course I could be wrong.

Anyone?

All this bickering is EXACTLY why i gave up on fishing on the SSS system. How you guys get any enjoyment out of all this is beyond me. It's Vedder west. [xx(]

Sounds like the Stamper has not changed one bit!!! I remember like 10 years ago getting up in the middle of the night to secure the honey hole at the falls. Had some good days, however now live in chromer country- Bulkley,Copper, Kispiox, and the Skeena. these systems are simply amazing!!!tons of slabs over 20lbs regularly.

The slabslayer has resurfaced.. Hope all is well Andy.. I hear you had a little one.. Good on ya man.
Ya the stamp is at its finest this season. Think I am pretty well done with er.. Anyways, keep in touch bud..later Dirty:D

Dirty good to hear ya!!
Ya i always look at the forum, mainly to get reports and laugh a little!!!
I rarely post anymore!
I really should though
Yes,I had a boy-Grayson, he is almost 7 months now, pretty awesome!!
I still come to the island every summmer, guide for a buddy out of Nootka sound, I run a whaler 235, bought it last year. Love Nootka
I'll chat with later dude, good to hear from you. lots of memories there
CS Out!

Andrew! How the hell are ya! Hows the diaper changin goin? Heres a little trick I learned, may be too late for you though.. When youre faced with a really dirty one, gag, puke whatever, but make sure its loud. That one got me out of many a dirty diaper! Hey, did you get that letter? I still dont know what happened to the first one, anyway, see ya in the summer. Dave.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

IFL,
Hey Dave, yup got it last Friday!!
Thanks!
Yes the diaper changing is crazy busy!! not much time to sled! Ill be on the island in March, probably check the boat out and then be back through May and June, taking time off of work up here to get ready to guide.
Talk soon.
CS out

CS yur down on the rock in March

hope all is well

Cheers

Big C

Bigchromer,
Yup heading down south! Selling the condo in Nanaimo and will be doing some other stuff. Hope to hook up with you boys and maybe do some chrome searching. have you and Bugeater Burrows done anything yet this season?
TTYL
CS out

quote:Originally posted by hal johnson

how about the fishing.

What's this Back To Topic Stuff? [}:)]

Not Bad, but not Brilliant either. There are fish scattered through the system. Gong Show in full swing at the Falls creating pin-cushions. Below and well above (think Black Rock and up) there's a few that are a tad more eager to cooperate. Bonus - less crowding, and feistier fish! Put a few miles on your boots, and you likely be pleasantly surprised ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Someone needs to truck a seal up to the falls pool, drop him in and scare a few of those stagnant winters down river:D. There's a few hundred sitting there and not that willing to bite. Might have something to do with the dropping water and the barrage of terminal daily;)

Pass the Pack

quote:Originally posted by Roe Bags

There's a few fish sitting in that tailout huh Noggy? ;) " Thats a wild one "

Less today. But was indeed FUN getting to meet Mike (MOE) and helping with the broodstock capture! Settled a few things I wanted to know about, had a LOT of FUN, and managed to give a little back to the hatchery that makes such days possible. All in all, a Win-Win scenario!! :D

Cheers,
Nog

Back