Stamp/Somass

anyways.....the gear fishing has been awsome;)
just loadin up some roe..and hittin up some bait water:D(only cuz i have more than u can shake an ugly stick at)

shakes

spinnin pinnin and grinnin :D

quote:Originally posted by Fog Ducker

Unfortunatley Nog's Skull is as thick as his name suggests.

At Times :D

I'll have a chat with those I previously noted. Obviously they were either mistaken (tough to figure given their position) or were leading me astray. Thanks for the head's up onefish. Best to know before I stuff my foot in any deeper! [:eek:)]

Cheers,
Nog

was at the bucket yest. 4 bout 2 hrs......walked in2 a pool where 1 of murphys guide had just pulled out a chromer....they floated down rvr 2 land fish....so i walked in2 that hole and started fishin.that boat came back up and parked in front of me and started fishing....and they hooked in2 another fish...this happened 2 more times.i dont give a rats butt that they were gettin fish.....but 2 come and park in front of a bank fisherman from a boat is a little unprofesional.but thats o.k. we'll c how much he likes it when i park myself in front of his net next year:D

shakes

spinnin pinnin and grinnin:D

quote:Originally posted by shake a paw
was at the bucket yest. 4 bout 2 hrs......walked in2 a pool where 1 of murphys guide had just pulled out a chromer....they floated down rvr 2 land fish....so i walked in2 that hole and started fishin.that boat came back up and parked in front of me and started fishing....and they hooked in2 another fish...this happened 2 more times.i dont give a rats butt that they were gettin fish.....but 2 come and park in front of a bank fisherman from a boat is a little unprofesional.but thats o.k. we'll c how much he likes it when i park myself in front of his net next year:Dshakes spinnin pinnin and grinnin:D 
Not my purpose to stir it up but help me understand please. Just to clarify did't you walk into the run he was fishing and then move in there when he was trying to deal with a fish; your mad because he moved back into his spot. If a bankie pulled that one on another bankie there would be words for sure; so whats the dif? Just because he is in a jet and he can cover more water? I guess the guide shouldn't worry about his paying guest and just bugger off after he hooks a fish in the run so the poor bankie that pops up can have some water too, not likly. Likewise I am sure he was happy to see you fishing the spot he was in first. I would say it would be a different story if a boat pulled in on a bankie if they were there first. I enjoy your post Shakes but seriously....At the end of the day thanks for the report.

was at the bucket yest. 4 bout 2 hrs......walked in2 a pool where 1 of murphys guide had just pulled out a chromer....they floated down rvr 2 land fish....so i walked in2 that hole and started fishin.that boat came back up and parked in front of me and started fishing....and they hooked in2 another fish...this happened 2 more times.i dont give a rats butt that they were gettin fish.....but 2 come and park in front of a bank fisherman from a boat is a little unprofesional.but thats o.k. we'll c how much he likes it when i park myself in front of his net next year:D

shakes

Priceless!

Rough showing today. Hit the falls before firstlight and it was already crowded with 10 ppl on BC side so i didnt even cast. Went to the gun range and climbed,fell,slide all the way above eagle rock. Covered a ton of water and only sore lipped one fish. Saw one hit and that was it. To top it after picking up garbage i accidently dropped the dam bag of garbage in the river and watched it drift away[xx(] so much for that.

On a side note i heard a guy in a pontoon went over the fu#%$ing falls! Anyone have anymore info? They said a spilled pontoon drifted into falls pool and they had to get a jet to go up the canyon and pull the guy out.I bet he will check into his drifts a bit better next time.

Whether you like jets or not he was there first which means it was his spot. I hate to say it but it sounds like you are upset he kept catching fish in front of you.

hey luna!im not mad and im not some poor bank fisherman...im just reminding every1 how ignorant most guides r.and yah...they all thought it was pretty funny!!!ha ha...

shakes:D

hey luna!im not mad and im not some poor bank fisherman...im just reminding every1 how ignorant most guides r.and yah...they all thought it was pretty funny!!!ha ha...

2.gif

Good thing over half this site are guides eh. Gotta remember that trick. I think I will wear camo and sit at the confluence and wait for my chance to pounch. That should make a bunch of friends on the river....Now i remember what i gave up fishing the Stamp:D

Back