Sooke Report -- 2008 season

Ada boy Roy,, nother set of happy clients.. Keep the pics comin bud Thx.

IMG_1021-1.jpg

Fished Otter yesterday afternoon without success. The observer at Sunny Shores said he had only seen five fish come in all day; 3 from otter ,1 at the shack and 1 at secretary. All in all it was a beautiful day t not catch fish.

It was nasty but wasnt too bad 2ft with an odd 3ft it was fishable but not pleasent I got out and managed to get a very nice fish too bad wasnt in a derby it topped out at 38 lbs and a teener didnt see much for action today

Sookesalmon2009012.jpg

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Good Work!
I'll get out in the next day or two. The rig is ready to roll and it looks like there are a few smileys around to boot.

Braver than me to battle the wind and the waves.
Good work and niiiice fish. Now that's a 38 lbs smile ;)

cheers

gonefishingsign.gif

Nice work Roy !! The weather you have to go out in to keep happy clients.

Rick

Nice fish Wolf. I don't know where you were fishing, but i was looking at 5 footers all morning. My daughter took 5th place in the Island farms with only 9 fish weighed in out of 120 people. Lost another one to a seal, i almost won this battle, key word almost.

Tournament Proven !

Definitely some fish around. Got out for a couple of hours Sat afternoon and picked up a 39.8 I cant figure out how to post pics here but you can see one at fishtactics.com

very nice,
i should be out the next monday and tuesday,
what did you get it on??
cheers

quote:Originally posted by Morty

Definitely some fish around. Got out for a couple of hours Sat afternoon and picked up a 39.8 I cant figure out how to post pics here but you can see one at fishtactics.com

iscootblue.png

We'll be trolling down to Pedder at first light and then go for some flatys.Haven't had a chance at halibut yet this year but hopefully it'll be fish and chips tomorrow night[:p]

Baz - Glow head and a betsy flasher

Tailout, Tailspin and Morty, how did you all make out today? We're hading out tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Thanks.

Highliner
Fish2-2.gif

Fished Possesion from 7a - 11a today, nothing. Only saw 1 fish caught off the east side of Possesion during that time. Was also out day before yesterday in the same area from 6a - 11 30a, managed 1 teenager and saw 3 other fish caught. Hopfully Wolf will have a good report from this afternoon....... Most of the fish I have caught this year have been on blood and bone head with a green haze flasher between 50 - 80 ft off Secretay/Possesion. Need another wave of fish to come through, far from hot out there!! Lets hope tomorrow is as good as last Saturday.

Sorry luna i left at about the same time you did there was a ton of bait in there but no fish I didnt touch a thing and like you saw a guy get a small teener. and I was working that area hard as you saw LOL LOL.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back