Sooke Report -- 2008 season

Nice catch Gypseas! Where did you get it at?

Highliner
Fish2-2.gif

Nice gypseas very nice,, well done..

IMG_1021-1.jpg

Gypseas

Well done, I bet the old heart was pumping when you saw that surface.
I don't beleive that the old south african has got over thirty yet. Is he still your fishing partner? My biggest is thirty five, you got a little bit of work ahead of you still.

SLD[8D]

Howdy,

Nice fish Adrian!

Heading out Sunday morning first light, Cheeana. First trip of the season; how sick is that? Working too much just don't cut it as an excuse no more.

Lost a few big one's over the years but still haven't joined the 'Tyee-Club' yet. That's all gonna' change on Sunday.

Yee-ha!

On friday I was everywhere from secretary to otter and beyond was on a search mission!!!!!!!!! today we my clients and I were in a derby and they placed 2nd 3rd and 10th with the biggest topping out close to 26 lbs and fishing one of my favorite spots
Sookesalmon2009004.jpg

Sookesalmon2009008.jpg

I will tell you though I was getting most of them up shallow got some as high as 35 ft.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

hey roy, i should have asked u when i saw you how deep you were, i fished till 3pm and we didnt have a sniff, fished from 55 to 80feet, i will try again tommorrow , but will get out a bit earlier, how early did u leave this morning ( or should i say what time do u get into them)

Hey hats off to you guys working [8D]
Don't know how you handle 4 rods and zoo of boats. Saw ya today at the ....ummm...favorite spot and boy you make it look easy hehe

cheers

quote:Originally posted by wolf

On friday I was everywhere from secretary to otter and beyond was on a search mission!!!!!!!!! today we my clients and I were in a derby and they placed 2nd 3rd and 10th with the biggest topping out close to 26 lbs and fishing one of my favorite spots

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

gonefishingsign.gif

Next time your out there gypseas say hi like to say hello to a fellow forum member.

Sean we got them early in the morning from 5 am to 830 so I would say it will be later on.

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

nice fish... I can see the seal in your picture looking at the clients' fish. Glad to see the clients lifting the fish up away from the water.

:D

Back