Smelly jelly or not

Isn’t there a Charlie white video of him putting a spoon or something in the bilge and then catching a fish on it. But on the other hand I remember my uncle trolling and was on medication or ointment and didn’t catch a fish on his side and partner did until he wore gloves then he caught fish so who knows
Think there’s a video of a guy putting a hunk of human skin on a hook and salmon avoid it like the plague

Think there’s a video of a guy putting a hunk of human skin on a hook and salmon avoid it like the plague
Alright. Have to ask. Was it his own skin? It's already creepy enough if it was...

Best comment I read a few years ago: "Smelly Jelly. Makes your sandwich taste funny. Wear gloves.

Isn’t there a Charlie white video of him putting a spoon or something in the bilge and then catching a fish on it. But on the other hand I remember my uncle trolling and was on medication or ointment and didn’t catch a fish on his side and partner did until he wore gloves then he caught fish so who knows
I came across this old add a couple days ago about Charlie Whites Bilge Water Formula….

06BB6192-134B-4D2A-89FF-6D527770E1E7.jpeg

Back