Slowness to the site about a 1/2 hour ago?

Sculpin

Anyone have a problem with the site about 1/2 hour ago?

Kinda weird like something slowed it right down in regards to everything from post times to refresh rates etc. Like really slow. It's all good now.

Just wondering and looking into it.

It is 10 now and the forum is still slow as hell....Who is running this place? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum was so slow it didn't work yesterday.

Junior... You just failed the fishermen test..... Patience..

It worked... it just took a while ;)

yes it was slowwwwww at that time......blame me....i can take it...i have thick skin....unlike some of the other ppl around here....some are like little girls.....isnt that right sculps...;)....holmes*

You picking fights with big John Sculpin again? If you really want to get him going, talk trash about the site.........

Junior... You just failed the fishermen test..... Patience..

It worked... it just took a while ;)

No, it didn't work. It would load for around 2-5min, then I would get an error message saying that there was a problem on the site and would I like to reload the page? So I clicked "reload page". The same thing happened. I tried again. Same result. So I quit trying. Believe me: it wasn't working.

No, it didn't work. It would load for around 2-5min, then I would get an error message saying that there was a problem on the site and would I like to reload the page? So I clicked "reload page". The same thing happened. I tried again. Same result. So I quit trying. Believe me: it wasn't working.

Clear your cookies and cache and reboot, does wonders.

There is a free program called "CCleaner" that does this fast and easy......

Just before you log off from comp you use it and it cleans out all the junk for you in mere seconds.....

Just Google "CCleaner" and you can find the download....

Think you can get it from "Pirisform"......if I got the name right....

I use it every day to keep things sweet.....it also has a 'registry cleaner' as well on the menu..... your registry needs to be swept out once in awhile too.

Back