SFAB Halibut Allocation Letter

Well I had 3 uncles die of heart disease shall I personally attack the tobacco company ?????I am truley sorry for your loss but dont paint us all with one brush. thats all

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Holy Crap...it sure didn't take that long for this post to get off topic.
Come on people...if it ain't constructive about the forum topic, mainly halibut, let's take to another place.
If you've got something personally directed at someone, send a PM...
The guy's that have slagged me over the last few years and don't post who they really are....I've sure sent them a few PM's over the years.
Just my 2 cents...

www.coastwidesportsfishing.com

redlion? mates ya probably don't see often to drink with? big topic to hash over? cab home? leaving vehicle at the 'red' to be picked up in morning? sure..pal.sure..;)

Hey Whole in the Water,

Checked out the Bio/link you posted for the new Fisheries Minister.
Agreed - we are in BIG-TROUBLE!

No biology background.
No wildlife management background.
No Science background...

This hurts!

Terry

quote:Originally posted by striperjack

quote:Originally posted by tidehunter

redlion? mates ya probably don't see often to drink with? big topic to hash over? cab home? leaving vehicle at the 'red' to be picked up in morning? sure..pal.sure..;)

hey buddy you seem to think all people drink and drive....Just so you know not all do...do you judge everybody? you only have 6 posts so you obviously logged on to disturb stuff...not man enough for people to know who you are.

Anyways back to the topic.

Tidehunter were you at the meeting supporting the related topic?
if you look closer tough guy you will see that my only other post away from the drinking ones was my first one which I was basically laughed at and sh*t on so cry me a river. And no I was not at the meeting because I could care less how many fish I'm allowed to catch. It's called fishing,not catching. as far as man enough..nice comeback :)

Where are the moderators............:( SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

why the call for mods? who gives you the power to even suggest I can't put my 2 cents in? ya the thread got off topic but where is my foul? did I threaten anyone? I gave my OPINION of what happens after heated debates,(the E/A/ meeting).
You need to grow up a bit laddie and accept the fact there are other views than your own!!

I'll say this once and I'll say it again...
We need to be a better managed forum with some accountability.
Peoples opinions are just that but when threats are posted after only a few posts...putting a face to the name would sure be nice...
How about everybody that wants to act like a jackass first post there name, number and address....
Having an opinion or something constructive and sometimes funny to say is one thing....

if you look closer tough guy you will see that my only other post away from the drinking ones was my first one which I was basically laughed at and sh*t on so cry me a river. And no I was not at the meeting because I could care less how many fish I'm allowed to catch. It's called fishing,not catching. as far as man enough..nice comeback

statements like above are not the way we should be heading...

Sorry for the tread HJ but:
I am member of another forum where there is a public as well as a private forum where one can only join if you are invited by the moderation team or another member and approved by the mod team. You may also earn your membership by an active constructive participation (read: lots of posts). Trolls are reduced to a minimum for obvious reasons.

Not sure if that would be an option here on SFBC
cheers
back to biz[8D]

JUST FISHEN'

http://www.bcwf.bc.ca/documents/s=414/bcw1227227539679/

Here is another, more recent link.
This one talks about the latest SFAB meeting on Tuesday. One thing that we could consider doing is asking for the support of hunters in our fight and giving them our support in some of their issues. (like the threat to ban the grizzly hunt). Many of us are both hunters and fishers. Although I don't hunt grizzlies, I would hate for this right to be taken away from me.

For the member who states above "it is called fishing, not catching" I want you to realize that many of us hunt and fish to feed our families. We don't do it for pleasure only! Although I really enjoy both sports I would not be able to afford to participate in them if I weren't putting food in the freezer at the same time. I feed my children the healthiest food available to me and to take away my right to feed my family at the same time as continuing to give the commercial sector the right to feed their families is not fair, and in my mind a crime. We should all join the BCWF and other similar organizations to show our government that we mean business. Join forces and fight for our rights...before we have no rights left. Government works for the business sector. It's all about the $$$. They are supposed to work for the people. We need to make ourselves heard!

Richmake-- I have said it once, but I will say it again. If people dont want to post thier real name, there can be a variety of reasons... one of which is the abuse that some posters think is OK to dish out when they get challenged. No I am not talking about telling someone he doesnt know what he is taliking about-- if that statement can be backed up, then let the chips fall. But some resort to plain abuse, and quite frankly I would rather not know more about that person or vice versa. Have a look at this PM.. and ask your self-- would you REALLY want THIS person to know where you live?
quote:Instead of hiding behind the internet you *****...next time why don't
you come down ...and I'll be there so you can say
what you you think....
I've got thick skin but I also don't ever forget!

If that isnt a threat-- what is????

There are also a number of professionals on here that would rather separate thier careers from the internet boards too. I dont blame them.

So lets put the identity thing aside and deal with abusers and trolls separately and get back to what really matters--- the govt screwing recreational fishermen in BC bigtime. Time to get after the MPs in all areas of the province, whether they are on the coast or not.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

quote:Originally posted by Cuba Libre

Richmake-- I have said it once, but I will say it again. If people dont want to post thier real name, there can be a variety of reasons... one of which is the abuse that some posters think is OK to dish out when they get challenged. No I am not talking about telling someone he doesnt know what he is taliking about-- if that statement can be backed up, then let the chips fall. But some resort to plain abuse, and quite frankly I would rather not know more about that person or vice versa. Have a look at this PM.. and ask your self-- would you REALLY want THIS person to know where you live?
quote:Instead of hiding behind the internet you *****...next time why don't
you come down ...and I'll be there so you can say
what you you think....
I've got thick skin but I also don't ever forget!

If that isnt a threat-- what is????

There are also a number of professionals on here that would rather separate thier careers from the internet boards too. I dont blame them.

So lets put the identity thing aside and deal with abusers and trolls separately and get back to what really matters--- the govt screwing recreational fishermen in BC bigtime. Time to get after the MPs in all areas of the province, whether they are on the coast or not.

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

I've not once got a PM from you Cubra Libra...I have know idea who you are and I don't really care.
You've slagged me more than once on this board and you have not once sent me a PM....real professional...that's just chicken ****.
The fact is I post my link only so that if people want to see where I'm coming from...there is a little background to go behind my mouth...
All we know about you and your Name is you possibly operate a 20' Alumaweld Intruder.
Anyhow...nothing bugs me more than when guy's who hide behind the internet go slag others.
I suggest you try and realize that... instead of coming up with excuses for everyone all the time on why it's alright.

I can say I know a few guys on this forum who bicker at one another...and I can also say they are both good guys. Despite your differences guys...we all want the same thing for our fishery...the infighting won't get us anywhere...look at the Liberals and how that ended up for them. We need to unite for the cause and put our personal differences aside...even if just for a short while. Hope we can all hug it out :)

Back to halibut...

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

Back