Sea Star cable tie bar adjustment

Thanks,I missed that.I'll have to come up with something else.
The liquid tie bar and hydraulic is probably the best option for those with a tighter motor well. More expensive than an ez steer but well worth the investment. You don’t need to use the seastar valve if you understand hydraulics you could use swagelock or similar and save some money.

The liquid tie bar and hydraulic is probably the best option for those with a tighter motor well. More expensive than an ez steer but well worth the investment. You don’t need to use the seastar valve if you understand hydraulics you could use swagelock or similar and save some money.
I started to look into that on the Seastar site,it's not clear to me yet how it works.Need to look into it further.Thanks

I started to look into that on the Seastar site,it's not clear to me yet how it works.Need to look into it further.Thanks

It's just a 3 way ball valve, that routes the oil to the path of least resistance. Giving the ability to basically turn on or off a device in the hydraulic path. In this case it's a steering cylinder.

Trust me the system is awesome. I’ve never had an issue in 11 years of use until I bent the rod. My mistake Hitting the dock. You won’t be disappointed. It works on my 228G perfectly. My issue is a minor adjustment matter.

The cable system looks like it won't work on mine because of the tight bend required.They say 14" min. to splash well,I have 8-9". So do's the liquid tie bar control both motors or just the kicker? I want a system that will turn both motors at the same time,much more positive than just the kicker.

The cable system looks like it won't work on mine because of the tight bend required.They say 14" min. to splash well,I have 8-9". So do's the liquid tie bar control both motors or just the kicker? I want a system that will turn both motors at the same time,much more positive than just the kicker.
It will turn both or can be shut off so just the main will turn.

Back