Robbed again..

Wow..
eb31fab49c04bfbf3d51cf7f36eb7804.jpg
here is a picture of my stolen tanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, fugured it wouldn't be long before the scum bags posted them for sale....a little call to RCMP might just be in order...tell em to send dog man from Port Alberni to exact a toll.

Don't think those would be yours, that add was posted on march 31, and I believe u said they were taken on the 2nd?

Nope dont think so either, good deal tho... I get an email to my cell now when there is a peep in my driveway...thanks for the camera tip!

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, fugured it wouldn't be long before the scum bags posted them for sale....a little call to RCMP might just be in order...tell em to send dog man from Port Alberni to exact a toll.

I called the RCMP as soon as i found them gone, there has been a rash of boat gas can thefts in Nanaimo recently.. , apparently there is a new type of drug on the streets called fentinol , more powerful then Heroin... Causing alot of junkies to steal stuff if you believe that..

That's pretty cool, should sick one under the cowl of my kicker.

These work well I put one in my enclosed trailer and it will be going into the boat as soon as it leaves the yard. They are about twice the size of a Zippo lighter so they can be hidden almost anywhere, they just will not shoot though Aluminum or steel. It is nice that you can set them up to email or text you every day with there location, good piece of mind as I work out of town a fair bit.

Anyone coming in my driveway now is under video surveillance , tired of being ripped off , anyone touching my boat can expect to be on HD video &charged to the full extent of the law .Also considering another pet..
8936139f2fc4bab12469ba68469bd389.jpg

Records to SD card and can view recordings on my computer or Iphone, , motion and or sound activated..

Well some startling developments in my security footage.... Was out for a short time this evening ... Someone was caught on camera breakin into my boat... Weirdo was seen installing seat covers and then mooning my security camera... Police have a APB out on him first name Alberni.. Last name Fisher....
fb381b84cbf2087a20fa6b1ae1fb318a.jpg

Looks like he's trying to support a crack habit. I'm reconsidering retiring to the island.

lol,!! that's priceless... hehe

Im missin a tomic plug.. Cough it up., girlfriend saw you hidding it ...

Hope the hooks are barbless
Maybe don't cough too hard;)

Sent from my rotary phone using tapacrap!

Back