Repower This

quote:Originally posted by reel easy

That has to be a Florida boat. Tooooo much!

Uh...that's called photoshop...and that was a well known prank that was pulled last year....

I'm curious as to how much juice they suck down and how fast that boat runs and what kind of water it can run in

holy crap! thats a crazy amount of engines. i would not want to be paying that fuel bill!

that person should get one or 2 blown 572's be better on fuel and look/sound better

That boat more then likely belongs to Homeland Security or ATF they have one thats simular at Friday Harbour with 6 300s on the back. Good luck out running one of these. My educated guess would be a fuel burn of 60 to 80 Gallons Per Hour. US policy go big or go home. LOL

Cheers ME

quote:Originally posted by MyEscape

My educated guess would be a fuel burn of 60 to 80 Gallons Per Hour.

WAY more than that, im burning 25 gallons on twin 200's an hour, its fuel burn is probably closer to 200 an hour

If this photo is for real I think it is some kind of test platform as it would be simplier, cheaper and you would get better performance to use fewer but more powerful engines. What makes me wonder is that the amount of cavitation would be so great that it would ultimately effect the overall performance.

Useless Boat.
They forgot to mount a trolling bracket.

If that's a photoshop job, wow, someone has a lot of time on their hands!

wow im riding in a 14 foot aluminum with a 35hp four stroke im jelous
that would be a fast boat lol

Back