Engines on Facebook Used Victoria and Craigslist

kaelc

Since a few members and friends are looking to repower I thought it would make sense to share engines here. I'm keeping my eye out for low hour 150-250hp engines.

I saw this and it looks clean, compared to the beat up overpriced stuff out there.

2019 Mercury 225 mercury 3.4 v6 outboard​

$21,000
Listed 5 weeks ago in Coquitlam, BC

Broaden your scope to 350hp and 30", asking for a friend...k thx!
Seems to be a few for sale in Florida!

Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure warranties aren't transferable across the border. Not that the prices are not decent - but its a factor to consider

Not a bad price with controls, considering a new 150hp Mercury at whole sale pricing comes out at about 25k with controls installed.

2004 Honda outboard f150​

$4,000
Listed 6 days ago in Sooke, BC
When i see these prices pretty happy getting a pair of 2023 merc 150 seapros at 9800 a piece from Bridgeview

When i see these prices pretty happy getting a pair of 2023 merc 150 seapros at 9800 a piece from Bridgeview
You should see the crazy amount another dealer in Vancouver wants for an older a beat up Mercury 150. When you buy from Bridgeview you know what you are getting, and I'd prefer something be used and maintained well for a short time vs a guessing game for most other outboards. At 4k for the Honda with controls, a stainless prop and if it is private no tax and open to offers seems like a good deal despite the age.

You should see the crazy amount another dealer in Vancouver wants for an older a beat up Mercury 150. When you buy from Bridgeview you know what you are getting, and I'd prefer something be used and maintained well for a short time vs a guessing game for most other outboards. At 4k for the Honda with controls, a stainless prop and if it is private no tax and open to offers seems like a good deal despite the age.
Other than the external corrosion thing those Hondas are bulletproof

Back