Podding

Any suggestion on who to use on the lower mainland to pod a seaswirl Striper 2350

Do you still have it?
Whoa, looks like I have been off this site for a while. Glad to hear you are podding Spring. Yes I still have it and am very happy with the boat. Not sure I would still have it if I hadn't podded it. I just use the under floor for storage and a cooler behind the pedestal seat for fish. at one time I mounted a cooler to the pod on the corner, but it wasn't worth the hassle. tackle box sits nicely on the transom bench and fishing is easy with clear walkway along the back.

Whoa, looks like I have been off this site for a while. Glad to hear you are podding Spring. Yes I still have it and am very happy with the boat. Not sure I would still have it if I hadn't podded it. I just use the under floor for storage and a cooler behind the pedestal seat for fish. at one time I mounted a cooler to the pod on the corner, but it wasn't worth the hassle. tackle box sits nicely on the transom bench and fishing is easy with clear walkway along the back.

Yeah looking forward to it. I was floored how room that doghouse took up when removed the engine.

Back