Plant ID?

IronNoggin

Volunteer in the front shady flower bed. Appears to be rather aggressive.
kYVDWrb.jpg
Anyone know what it is?

"Perennial, deer resistant, shade and sun tolerant, hardy to zone 3, of virtually no interest to pests, weed smothering, drought hardy and with attractive spicy-scented evergreen foliage and a spring sprinkling of magenta-hued blooms – one has to ask what more a gardener could ask for."

She says we're keeping it.

Cheers

you will be busy keeping it under control!

We're moving it to a spot that pretty much everything we've tried hasn't made it.
If it's tough enough, it will.
And that area is very very easy for me to control it in.

Thanks for the head's up though.
I will certainly keep a close eye on it!

Cheers,
Nog

"Perennial, deer resistant, shade and sun tolerant, hardy to zone 3, of virtually no interest to pests, weed smothering, drought hardy and with attractive spicy-scented evergreen foliage and a spring sprinkling of magenta-hued blooms – one has to ask what more a gardener could ask for."

She says we're keeping it.

Cheers
Deer don't seem to understand that they are not supposed to eat certain plants. It seem that every time we plant something the deer aren't supposed to eat, no one tells them of the plan. You go out in the morning and your deer resistant plant is denuded of foliage.
All joking aside, I have a similar variety around my place with pink flowers if you want some.

Deer don't seem to understand that they are not supposed to eat certain plants. It seem that every time we plant something the deer aren't supposed to eat, no one tells them of the plan. You go out in the morning and your deer resistant plant is denuded of foliage.
All joking aside, I have a similar variety around my place with pink flowers if you want some.
You will love them

Attachments

• 132D91B6-B9C8-4082-AE87-C35E884019E7.jpeg
    132D91B6-B9C8-4082-AE87-C35E884019E7.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 14
Back