Open Seats For Other Members

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Got an open seat?

Need someone to fish with?

Want to take out another member?

How about putting the offer out there

I'll gladly take out other members

I took out at least 20 or more members last year and will offer to do the same this year.

My offer to take others still stands......

You need to be able bodied and know how to fish. That includes tying lines and operating riggers with ease.... I am not a good teacher anymore. I am not offering a guided trip. You need to pitch in and help. Pay for half the the expenses which is normally about $20-$30 unless gear get broken or lost. Bring your own lunch and snacks. Help with the setup and cleaning of boat. Takes about 10-15min.

FA with your permission; I'd like to pass your name onto my nephew, after 25 years of tumbleweed chasing in Deadrear Alta,he's moving back to the Island, Campbell River to be exact. Uncle Sammy will gladly reciprocate with an equal fishing trip down here. Will coax him into joining SFBC; he's an avid trout nut, eager,honest & has crewed on our boat. If you or anyone else has an extra space; we can exchange PM.
Gracias...:)

I'd be willing to offer up an open seat if someone were interested. Not a luxurious set-up but comfortable. Primarily fish Kitty Coleman

14' Valco Westcoaster, dual Scotty riggers, 20HP Yammi, Eagle Sounder, etc.

Sammy, if something like that would maybe be of interest, let me know.

brilliant Prairie Lock;I'd be honored to make the connection, he'll be a happy lad...:)

gracias...:)

I would also like to offer a seat. My fishing is done during evenings and weekends. Evening fishing is usually short notice. I launch out of Point Holmes and Kitty Coleman. It depends on the tides.

Don
(Phil my Boat)

FA with your permission; I'd like to pass your name onto my nephew, after 25 years of tumbleweed chasing in Deadrear Alta,he's moving back to the Island, Campbell River to be exact. Uncle Sammy will gladly reciprocate with an equal fishing trip down here. Will coax him into joining SFBC; he's an avid trout nut, eager,honest & has crewed on our boat. If you or anyone else has an extra space; we can exchange PM.
Gracias...:)

Sure..... I'd do that for you

TNX F.A;will get in touch...:)

I can take a guy or 2 to the bottom of Hornby,can pick you up at Deep Bay or walk on the ferry to Denman. 26' Skipjack -great for 3 guys. Mike

Another kudos to the list... Went out with FA today and had a great day. Even my 10yr old son -who usually gets bored after an hr- had a blast. I'm still relatively new to the game so it was good to learn a bit from FAs many years of experience. Can't wait to do it again!

What a great offer.... Too bad you're not in Vancouver as I've not seen offers like this before. Certainly will have to keep this offer in mind next time I'm in the Comox area as it sure would beat fishing on my 16ft inflatable boat.

Boatless Joe Wonder here has Monday and Wednesday free to be a deckhand. Thanks to FA for another generous offer on Tuesday. Can travel from Nanaimo to Port to Campbell River on Mon or Wed, experience running boats and gear!

Back