Open Seats For Other Members

I have a open seat for tomorrow. Fishing Sooke early tomorrow morning, until about noon. Anyone wants to go just post, I will check here just going to hook boat up now.

Looking for an open seat in sooke this weekend. 26 or 27 July. PM me if you have room. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering fishing Oak Bay Flats tomorrow evening , I believe the current change is around 7:30pm which should be ideal. Can't make it out for morning or day trip, but would love a couple hour evening shift. PM me if interested - I am willing to host or "jump ship" to someone else's rig (I should mention I do have a BBQ on board)... Can't promise fish, but can definitely promise beer, swapped fish stories, and ill-conceived, lame jokes and puns. Not super experienced in the area but willing to give it a go with a willing angler!

Open seat for Sooke tomorrow, buddy just cancelled. I am not offering a guided trip just looking for someone to head out and enjoy a day on the water! Please know what you doing, pitch in and help with the setup and clean up and split the cost ~$30 bucks. Bring your own lunch and snacks. Boat (20' Trophy) is moored in Sooke. Planning on heading out in the am 8'ish and fishing for 4-6hrs; depending on the bite. PM or post reply and we can connect to work out details!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take 2 guys to the hump tomorrow 5am til wind says it's time to quit. Leaving from mac beach

Wow you guys are awesome with your generosity. Sure is nice to see some genuine good people on here willing to take other people out and enjoy the local fishing. A wealth of local knowledge and a chance to possibly meet a new fishing buddy. Nice to see.

Oly

Wow you guys are awesome with your generosity. Sure is nice to see some genuine good people on here willing to take other people out and enjoy the local fishing. A wealth of local knowledge and a chance to possibly meet a new fishing buddy. Nice to see.

Oly

Either that or:
a. they have manual downriggers and a bad shoulder
b. they listen to Celine Dion cranked on the stereo all day
c. they need a buddy to hold the back of their pants while they pee overboard.

;)

But seriously, good on ya!

I have some seats to fill this season. I'll be fishing a lot out of canoe pass (or I can get you in steveston)

I have a bayliner cierra sunbridge 2655 with a volvo 350 gsi duo prop and a boston whaler 13 supersport with a 4 stroke honda 30. Both are set up for my scotty high speed riggers and scotty line puller. Towing the whaler across the straight is definitely an option

I plan on doing a lot of fishing this year especially if I have people to share expenses.

Back