north king lodge

R

rumbum

anybody been to or know any thing about north king lodge or any other lodges in caamano sound

I was at North King this June. Rick has done a great job. The staff are excellent, the gear was decent (no downriggers, but that didn't slow us down). The lodge is very nice. Food, drink etc all good.
Several years back I was on Rick's original converted Tug. The lodge, service and everything are greatly improved.

I have also been to St John's several times. The gear at St John's includes downriggers, which is nice, but frankly the St john's boats we saw did no better than my fishing partner and I.
The facility at North King is somewhat nicer, but St John's is a great choice as well.

Email me if you'd like further information.
miketomkm@gmail.com

thanks for the info alfa..the e-mail address you posted is not working..sent you one through your profile page...e-mail me back at e.alyward@shaw.ca i've got some question i'd like to ask you

I'll tell you this much about the North Coast at that time, the bite is fast</u> and short</u>.

Fish stop, feed and boot it!!!</u>

If you're into a fish get him in quick no monkeying around and no stopping for hero shots get the lines back in the water now</u>.

Back