Nootka

Tailspin

A great trip, 4 days of solid sick action. Most of it was already inshore within paddeling distance of the cabin.

Hungry Spring
misc629.jpg

Before Breakfast
misc420.jpg

misc243.jpg

Evening Bite
misc617.jpg

Thanks Guys, glad you enjoy the pics. have not been up there since the mid eighties. My Wife and Kid are in love with it, and I cant sleep thinking about another trip up. Big thanks to BA and family for there generosity and hospitality. Good to meet some of the guides next door, great laughs.

Have a great trip Anyfishlldo,:cool:

What are the tach rules up there, hit to pass. It was outta hand...fishing the wall was unreeeel. WN numbers????lol Wolfie would of lost it I kept saying....

Last edited by a moderator:
I find some guys will try to push you onto the reef just East of Camel Rock. They don't know I know exactly where that reef is and avoid it at all cost. That area can be hairy. I've concluded its not neccessary to fish in the middle of that Carmel mess when the crowds show up. I now stick to points east of there and have found them very successful... Or troll on the fringes a couple of hundred yards off shore between Camel and San Carlos.

Holmes, see you on August 7th. We're staying at the Ridgeview this year. We're going 5 star!!! Drop down and we'll get out for a bite and beer to the pub you suggested. Should be in town by 5-6 pm. Look forward to seeing you......

TS- I know what you mean. But....you gotta admit, the place is fantastic.....

Thanks Holmes, That place looks world class. Too bad we couldn't book a night if there was vacancy. See ya on the 7th.

Back