New Vancouver Salt Thread: GAME ON!

You may want to check the weather. I'm looking at Thurs probobly Fri.

I will be out friday, taking out a few suits, so hope is all good
;)

Still looks like Friday is the day. I saw someone coming back to Tsawwassen towing a bigger Grady with an outboard cover. I'm not sure if its anyone on this site. It must of been choppy.

had a good chop for sure. it would have been a nice one on the stomach [xx(]
Friday will rock, let all start off at the QA and see where it goes from there.

Went out today at about 10 Ill tell you the tide rush out of the first norrows was nuts the waves were nuts ,any way got through them went out to the freighters got nice one about 9 or 10 pounds on anchovy with green teaser and flasher chopy but not bad

Brisco
Will be heading out of Vanier around 7, will be in a "livingston" 1910,will say Viking on the sides at rear, will have 2 other guys with me

rob

Flytyer, I will heading out of McDonald beach ramp. All white Seaswirl with black canvas. See you out there and the best of luck!

They're still out there. A 14, 15, 9 and 19 pounder reported from this morning between 3 boats.

Hey Mortician, We were out there all morning and only saw one fish netted and it was a 9 lbs. I noticed the bigger boats were out further maybe they caught the others? We got skunked big time. There seemed to be a bloom in the water,the prop was turning it over like pea soup.

quote:Originally posted by Brisco
[br]Hey Mortician, We were out there all morning and only saw one fish netted and it was a 9 lbs. I noticed the bigger boats were out further maybe they caught the others? We got skunked big time. There seemed to be a bloom in the water,the prop was turning it over like pea soup.

The reports I heard were from west of where you were.

:)

Just pulled in and brought only 1 11 lbs, seal put up a half hour battle to get the larger though, all the way to the boat after pulling back the 250 yards of line the guy i took with me let out. THe seal let it go 3 times and i could not get it fast enough, very nice fish.
Brisco, you need to check your radio, i heard you calling and was answering, i checked mine with the coasties and also some guy up at the bridge could hear me, he also tried you.

Brisco
Do you hav e a GPS as well? THere have been times were the radio will not work if not hooked to the gps the right way. Email me your MMSI # and i will try a direct call next time we are out