New trophy line

I think they look potentially very good but I do own a trophy 2359 and fish mainly with my family so a bit of bias. My 2359 has been a great boat, it lacks just a bit of space now for my family of 4, no stand up head and the dinette won’t accommodate an adult comfortably close but little to small. Looks like the new models may fill some gaps. My current 2359 has a big enough berth to sleep 3 adults so would be nice to see the berth in the 23 or 25 models. I think the reality is boats will need to be more then strictly fishing boats in order that sell, I think it will be harder and harder to justify a full fishing boat for the boys with the economy and regs with less fishing opportunities

Prices seem pretty good when comparing to some of the competitors, used cut waters are going for 200 plus k

Yes fuel capacity could be a problem also for me personally the decks seem big enough for me as far as fishing but not if I were to have the big fish cooler on deck and that seems to be only option as no swim grids. Would have been genius to have a cooler set up off the back end to keep deck space free. Also one thing I think I saw was the dry weight of the 25 was the same as my current 2359, about 5200lbs. Maybe lighter construction now or possibly just improved materials these days?

Yes fuel capacity could be a problem also for me personally the decks seem big enough for me as far as fishing but not if I were to have the big fish cooler on deck and that seems to be only option as no swim grids. Would have been genius to have a cooler set up off the back end to keep deck space free. Also one thing I think I saw was the dry weight of the 25 was the same as my current 2359, about 5200lbs. Maybe lighter construction now or possibly just improved materials these days?
They do have the fish lockers in floor. ice em up!

The big 160qt cooler is pretty essential for the extended fishing trips. Hopefully they solved the lockers from filling with water and blood from the deck and getting all grimed up
That whole livewell and bait station thing should have an optional cooler. We should be designing these things!

Back