New trophy line

dmurph

Looks like a new line of trophy has been released. Some look pretty interesting and could be pretty sweet for fishing and overnight camping for the weekend. Photos not the best on the website

I was hoping they’d have Thea new slightly bigger and improved 2359, not sure that is the case . The sleeping accommodation looks smaller but hard to tell from the photos they have. The 9.6 beam is probably nice a bit wider but not so much to make towing a real problem.

Here was a thread from when they brought back the CC Trophy a few years ago.

My buddy was talking about seeing them in Seattle and described it as a “ leatherman” type boat. As in it can be used for a lot of different purposes but it’s not the proper tool for any of them.

I guess they will be popular though if they are priced decent

My buddy was talking about seeing them in Seattle and described it as a “ leatherman” type boat. As in it can be used for a lot of different purposes but it’s not the proper tool for any of them.

I guess they will be popular though if they are priced decent
So were the Juneaus and the Cutwaters but they sold like hotcakes. There are far more cruisers on the water than strictly fisherman. Having fish lockers, a live well, a bait station, toe grabs! and a 9.5 beam has certainly made them far fishier than those other boats. All while maintaining the wife appeal. And a 25 foot with a full stand up head is almost unheard of in most platforms. These tick A LOT of boxes.

I was not aware the 25 Trophy had the stand up head, thought it was the Explorer series that was released at the same time. Very smart.

Yeah definitely more wife / family friendly than a boat set up for strictly fishing. He did comment on the sliding seat feature and the separate stand up head being well thought out.

Any idea of price points in Canadian $$ ?

Yeah definitely more wife / family friendly than a boat set up for strictly fishing. He did comment on the sliding seat feature and the separate stand up head being well thought out.

Any idea of price points in Canadian $$ ?
I think someone else had mentioned $169 US

Yeah I figured 225-250 Canadian $$ all done up.

My thought is it’s way beyond my budget and the boats you mentioned have nicer finish to them for the similar price range.

My thought is it’s way beyond my budget and the boats you mentioned have nicer finish to them for the similar price range.
you may well be right. I don't like the sliding door.

I did own a trophy before and it was a great boat. Glad to see them back in the market. Competition is good for the consumer.

hb

I'd have to see the up to date pricing but I thought the Cutwaters were way more. I know the 30 was well over 500k.

They have a pricing tool, at Bayliner.com. I wish I knew how to post a link. The T25 was around $150k US. The T29 is around $220k. The website pictures aren’t great.

Back